Just picked up a new IWB Don Hume

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by thegriz18, Jan 16, 2010.

1. thegriz18

thegriz18 Paper Killer

I just bought a Don Hume IWB H715 for my G23. Nice holster for $29. My only complaint is the clip. It is strong, but I can't wear it with my comp-tac belt because the belt is too thick and the clip won't catch under my belt so the whole rig comes out when I draw. I have to use my Galco Matrix cheapo belt with it. So far it seems to work ok. I haven't carried with it other than in the house, but so far so good. Cheap quick holster, not too bad for $29.

2. glockfanbob

glockfanbob

I have the same model for my 26 and 29. Come to think of it I'm wearing it right now. Great holsters for the price. Very minimalistic approach, however very comfortable for me and I've practiced drawing from it alot and it just plain works great.

3. thegriz18

thegriz18 Paper Killer

My only complaint so far is that it isn't as stable as my MTAC and the clip is too narrow for my main belt.

4. thegriz18

thegriz18 Paper Killer

Ok, well, after just one night, I'm glad I didn't spend more than 30 for this holster. I think it will do for its intended purpose. Quick runs out and jogging/working out. I devised a system and I'm going to test it out. This holster has more retention than my MTAC, and the clip is the type I need.... That can be saved for another thread.