Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a Glock 26 Gen 5, but they are scarce in my area. However, I did hold a G17 Gen 5 and did not like the way it felt without the finger grooves. Not sure if it would have been different with the G26 Gen 5. I'm still overly excited to be reunited with a Gen 4 G26. Should have never sold my previous one. Can't wait to take it and my Ruger LCP2 to the range Saturday morning.

I saved plenty of G26 mags from my previous one and they all have the concealablecontrol.com floorplates on them. Not sure if the site is still in business.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Have had my Gen4 G26 for several months now and can’t get out enough to shoot it as much as I would like to. Put TLR 6 on it and just got my Vedder Lite Tuck. Let the fun begin.

·
I'm not retired
7,856 Posts
My twin daughters each have a Gen 4 26. Great gun. We just got back from the indoor range and had a blast with them. Little monsters are rapid fire dreams come true. Finger grooves are meh, either way. It's only two fingers....can't hardly go wrong.

We shot some NATO ammo as well as some neutered WWB 115 gr. All without a hitch. One of the G26's seems to be pretty spot on. The other is a little high, but in the middle. First time I got to do some elbow rest shooting, with them. Good times.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I had a gen 3 previously and hated the hump on the backstrap. I, like you, prefer the finger grooves so to me the gen 4 is perfect given that it has the 3 different back straps to choose from. Congrats on your new acquisition!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Congrats on picking up your new 26. The gun shop I frequent has the Gen 5 26 for $559 and I like the feel of it. They have the Gen 4 26 for $499 so if I was in the market I’d have a hard time choosing. I’ve got a Gen 4 26 and I have enjoyed it, might pick up a Gen 5 down the road but it’s not on my must have list at the moment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.