Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...couldn't be happier. Put 100 rounds through it today and really enjoyed it. Fits my hand perfectly and is a real pleasure to shoot. Time to order a VM2 and start stocking up on whatever 9mm ammo I can find, wherever I can find it.:supergrin:

·
Registered
59,811 Posts
Nice to hear you are happy with your G26 - my guess is that the more you shoot, the more you will like it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have a G19 and a G26. Perfect combo. The G26 is just a few points behind the G19 in range scores. The other day I decided to see if I could qualify it for carry as an alternate duty weapon. Shot 235 (250 is perfect). Best I ever did with the G19 was 240. The G26 is a truly amazing small pistol.

·
Retired Member
9,198 Posts
Congrats on a great choice! :wavey:

The Sub-Compacts were about the only Glocks I hadn't rented... So, I rented a G26 in December, and was won over immediately! I shot that little devil as well as I shoot my trusty 3rd Gen G17—which I never even unpacked that day!

I bought a new 3rd Gen G26 in January and it's my dedicated EDC now!

It's great how it accommodates our G17, G19, and G18 33-round magazines! :woohoo:

By the bye, there is 9 mm ammo to be had out there, but you have to pounce! Save your ammo sites to favorites and peruse them daily... I've bought 1,150-rounds so far in 2013 (that's all I could get) via the net, and at reasonable prices too—but you have to pounce! :wow:

Enjoy! :supergrin:

--Ray

·
Registered
7 Posts
Me too...that is picked up a new Gen 3 G26 today. Shot about 50 rounds out of it and love it. I also have a G19 and G30 and had to get the 26 based on all the hoopla on this forum and they were right :supergrin:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Me too...that is picked up a new Gen 3 G26 today. Shot about 50 rounds out of it and love it. I also have a G19 and G30 and had to get the 26 based on all the hoopla on this forum and they were right :supergrin:
Great combo man!! That's what I have, G30 (but it's an sf) , G19 and G26. Its really the only Glocks I really wanted. The 26 was the first one I bought. I did see a G22 FDE the other day, would have bought it if I had the $$$. Also I've got 3 15 rounders with mag extensions and one really doesn't need a 19 with the 26 shooting system I put together......but...... I still wanted a 19!!! So I got one. I like all 3.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I have the VM 2 and a Desantis MAD MAX.
The MAD MAX is almost as nice under half the price and available instantly!
I would get the MAD MAX if I were you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.