Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a Glock 40 . Will be my first 10mm. Everything else I have is a 9mm or a .45 acp.
Looks awsome. Just always wanted one becuse it is huge I guess.

Anyone really like theirs? Dont really see much posted about them.

·
Registered
24,152 Posts
Just ordered a Glock 40 . Will be my first 10mm. Everything else I have is a 9mm or a .45 acp.
Looks awsome. Just always wanted one becuse it is huge I guess.

Anyone really like theirs? Dont really see much posted about them.
First rule of G40 club….don’t talk about G40 club…

I mean if a G26 is a weapon of war then I can’t hav people knowing about my G40 and 20rd mags…

OP: you should love the G40. Get some better sights (than stock) and enjoy. Set targets at 75yds-125yds and enjoy

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
“Any cons I should know about?”
Shouldn’t you ask this before you buy?
Not at all. I have a collection of Glocks. Love each and everyone of them. I was buying it regardless. Just like to find out some of the Characteristics or things to expect from the particular model. The size of it always amazed me and I have fondly referred to it as "Glock-Zilla" since I saw one about 5 years ago. I have quite a few and figured I might as well get something very different. I would guess its not for everyone. JUst wanted to hear from those who like or dislike it and why. To learn more about the model. This forum is a good source of information.

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
11,251 Posts
Mine has been great. It’s the most boringly accurate production pistol you can buy, especially if shooting to 50, 75 and even 100 yards. With a red dot it’s almost cheating.
As others have noted; reloading is a must if you want to run the pistol to its potential.

Enjoy. And FIRST rule of GT: If you post about buying a gun, pics or it didn’t happen. ;)

Reactions: BigBull 301

·
Registered
24,152 Posts
Mine has been great. It’s the most boringly accurate production pistol you can buy, especially if shooting to 50, 75 and even 100 yards. With a red dot it’s almost cheating.
As others have noted; reloading is a must if you want to run the pistol to its potential.

Enjoy. And FIRST rule of GT: If you post about buying a gun, pics or it didn’t happen. ;)
Reloading is a must!

If you don’t wanna go bankrupt shooting it

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

As soon as I get it hopefully this week. Pics to come!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't expect to be shooting it as much as my 9mms or 45s but I would still like to shoot it .
My wife wasnlt against it because of the cost but now she is saying she would like to see just how powerful 10mm is. lol She is tiny at 4'10" 94 lbs but shoots the 45s all day long. She loves her 21 and her 1911s

1 - 20 of 41 Posts