close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just Ordered a new holster BRAVO CONCEALMENT

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by G35DriverG19Carrier, Aug 21, 2012.

1. G35DriverG19Carrier

G35DriverG19Carrier

I just decided to go ahead and break down and order my new holster. I have a few already for my Glock 19 however with the recent addition of a TLR-1 light I figured I needed a holster for it. So I broke down and decided on the wait for a Bravo Concealment Kydex holster. I will post pictures of everything as soon as I get it in.

Does anyone out there already have one that they could give a review on?

2. lyodbraun

lyodbraun

congrats on the new holster, whats the wait time on those holsters ?? I have had a holster on order from Brigade gun leather since last Feb LOL...

3. G35DriverG19Carrier

G35DriverG19Carrier

I haven't talked to them personally however I've sent an email. They originally said on the site that it would be a "33-40 day wait", however, I've heard that it could be sooner according to a friend that ordered one and got it in just under 3 weeks.

4. G35DriverG19Carrier

G35DriverG19Carrier

They said about 30 days now. I guess the shoutout that FPSRussia did really made their business boom.

5. youngdocglock

youngdocglock

Click my screen name and then look at all my topics. I posted a review last week on my Bravo Rig that i had made. Absolutely flawless and the guy who makes them is amazing. IMHO............better than raven :-D youll love it!

6. youngdocglock

youngdocglock

I got mine in 9 days, but i had mentioned to them i needed it for an upcoming compeition and was about to cancel my order to go with another maker with a faster turn around, they got it out to me quick quick with 2 day shipping once they made it, receipt even said "needs to go out TODAY" :cool: