GlockTalk Forum banner

161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,208 Posts
I'm peeing out of my butt and can't smell it. I have a COVID test scheduled for in the morning.

If I don't come back consider this my flounce. It's been fun. I'm sorry to anyone I was a real dick too who didn't deserve it. If you deserved it, I'm not sorry.

FullClip can have all my likes.

Please dear God, someone make sure I vote for Trump as many times as possible.
Best of luck. We will miss you if you don't come back.

·
Super Moderator
54,613 Posts
10 pages???

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,208 Posts
Taking your sense of smell after giving you the Hershey squirts is actually quite considerate.

Never seen a better mannered pandemic.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm peeing out of my butt and can't smell it. I have a COVID test scheduled for in the morning.

If I don't come back consider this my flounce. It's been fun. I'm sorry to anyone I was a real dick too who didn't deserve it. If you deserved it, I'm not sorry.

FullClip can have all my likes.

Please dear God, someone make sure I vote for Trump as many times as possible.
"It's just the flu or a left wing hoax. You'll be fine in a couple of days."

I hope this is true for you.
Good luck!

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Well?

What was your test result? :dunno:
Nada yet but they said three to ten days. I feel 100% normal.

Did they give you the room next to Trump?
No, they put me in the same room with him and they even flew me here on Marine Two.

We've been playing a lot of rummy. I will say this though, he sure does like himself. Other than that, he's pretty nice. Melania flirts with me when he goes to the bathroom though.

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Taking your sense of smell after giving you the Hershey squirts is actually quite considerate.

Never seen a better mannered pandemic.
That was quite nice.

"It's just the flu or a left wing hoax. You'll be fine in a couple of days."

I hope this is true for you.
Good luck!
Thank you sir!

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Paragoric is tincture of opium--Todays high speed 300$ a pill health care system doesnt notice it at 30 cents a dose. YOU JUST HAVE TO ASK FOR IT!
Not many pharmacies carry it anymore, smaller towns maybe, but cities likely won’t.

·
Pinky Out
58,542 Posts
Does you getting better screw me out of those likes you promised???
Looks like we are both screwed....

I was really wanting to knock @SRS out of the top position of trophy points and could have done it with dead dales points....:miff:

·
Registered
13,933 Posts
You were sick Dale, the POTUS is now sick. Were you recently at a rally? Did you attend the press briefing for ACB at the WH. We deserve to know. Are you or have you ever been a communist? Do you have contacts within the PRC? Have you ever met with Christopher Steele? Will you submit to a poly? It would be the perfect scam to pose here on a gun forum as a Republican to get the pulse on Trump fan base. I am on to you, you fat lying dog face pony soldier.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Does you getting better screw me out of those likes you promised???
Looks like we are both screwed....

I was really wanting to knock @SRS out of the top position of trophy points and could have done it with dead dales points....:miff:
Well, there's always hope that he forgets to look both ways crossing the street...

I'm feeling the love. It's deep! :iloveyou:

You were sick Dale, the POTUS is now sick. Were you recently at a rally? Did you attend the press briefing for ACB at the WH. We deserve to know. Are you or have you ever been a communist? Do you have contacts within the PRC? Have you ever met with Christopher Steele? Will you submit to a poly? It would be the perfect scam to pose here on a gun forum as a Republican to get the pulse on Trump fan base. I am on to you, you fat lying dog face pony soldier.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
I challenge you to a push-up contest fatso! :D

·
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
29,109 Posts
Came here to ask the same. Just because your butt is doing its best Jackson Pollock impersonation doesn't mean you got the rona. There are other little peskies going around.
Stomach Flu, Viral Gastroenteritis, Taco Bell.......

Or:

161 - 178 of 178 Posts