GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 178 Posts

·
κολασμένος
18,256 Posts
(didn't read whole thread... is my comment still related to the direction of how the thread has gone after probably being hijacked??)

Pretty much. We're concerned and wishing him well, while simultaneously divvying up his stuff.

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Bad news, I died last night. Damn it's hot down here...

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Thank you for all the well wishes!

So as of 0130, the trauma stopped after taking a grand total of five Immodium and I kid you not, 20 trips to the toilet. I was legitimately five pounds lighter this morning. The worst case of the 'rhea that I have ever had.

Still, no sense of smell, and my stomach still sounds like a bag full of angry cats but at least the flow has stopped.

Had my nose raped for the 'Rona test, now I wait.

And the oldest son left school early, he's not feeling well...

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Say hi to McCain and RGB. Tell Epstein we know he didn’t kill himself.
McCain cursed me out when I told him Trump got re-elected, RBG is chumming up to Mengele and the front desk clerk said Epstein is in Costa Rica.

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
My brother had the Coof a few weeks ago. Around 3 days later he was feeling pretty normal. He said it felt like a normal cold except he couldn't taste or smell anything for a couple of days. Once he got his sense of smell back, he ate like a horse.

I hope if you do come down with the CCP virus, it's similar to what my bro had. The only thing that sucks is that you need to quarantine forEVER after you've recovered.

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,032 Posts
Overdose on loperamide, hydrate megga much, and feel better! I learn interesting stuff and viewpoints from you - so you're not allowed to die, gawddamnit!.

Because of my chronic Collagenous Colitis and IBS-D, I very much know of what you are going through :( HELL, WHY DO YA THINK I ONLY USE LESS THAN 1 TANK OF CAR GASOLINE *A YEAR*!? I can't GO far enough from my bathroom to actually "go anywhere."

Hope the family can remain unaffected (unINfected?)

P.S. If you DO die -- can I have a couple of your guns and some of your ammo? <sheepish snarfle>

·
Registered
13,933 Posts
For God's sake, wear a mask if you must go out. You probably like spit fights too but please refrain from that. Add some daily immunity support pills, pray, and just keep posting here and let us know the progression upwards or downwards.

Also, I am pretty sure some guy named John is banging your wife.

101 - 120 of 178 Posts