GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 178 Posts

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,013 Posts
Does it sound like this???

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

I'm peeing out of my butt and can't smell it. I have a COVID test scheduled for in the morning.

If I don't come back consider this my flounce. It's been fun. I'm sorry to anyone I was a real dick too who didn't deserve it. If you deserved it, I'm not sorry.

FullClip can have all my likes.

Please dear God, someone make sure I vote for Trump as many times as possible.
Get well soon!

·
Registered
30,271 Posts
Read up on colovesical fistula. The bladder
fuses to your colon and after a while a hole
between the 2. It's very fixable. Another
symptom is farting out your dick.
If he starts pooping out his mouth, he can move to d. c. And fit right in. :supergrin:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm peeing out of my butt and can't smell it. I have a COVID test scheduled for in the morning.

If I don't come back consider this my flounce. It's been fun. I'm sorry to anyone I was a real dick too who didn't deserve it. If you deserved it, I'm not sorry.

Look for the positive, it may be that Mexican dinner that tasted so good going in, just trying to get out. BTW, I love ALL Mexican food, even the Taco Bell American versions. I hope you get well soon.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I feel for you. Had bloody urine all day fri then could not go so off to ER.
Guess my happy gland decided to grow and blood clots stopped up the flow. Fun.
Now get to wear a catheter till can get into Urologist.
I will definitely be staying home awhile.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Get better soon and get back in here.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Ohh that’s just wonderful,something else in life to worry about and i thought i had problems.lol.

·
Come on man!!
14,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
That sounds pleasant.

Lets start with who cooked your last meal? Are they in the will? Any insurance money involved?

Do hope you are better soon!
I did, ribs last night, along with sweet cornbread. My wife made the macaroni salad though. She stands to get half a mill in life insurance...

If he starts pooping out his mouth, he can move to d. c. And fit right in. :supergrin:
If I start thinking about doing that, I'm ending it.

·
Electric Sex
5,400 Posts
I'll talk to some mobsters I know up on The Hill and ask them to see to it that you are on the voting list in all 39 towns and cities. :)

I'm sure that you will come through okay so I won't say goodbye, just...see you soon. :)

·
Registered
557 Posts

We border Illinois here in Iowa. If you die that's like being registered in IL. I'll be sure your vote counts ... twice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I don't think the squirts are a covid symptom. Not smelling it, maybe there isn't any odor. Just hang in there and let us know how you're doing.

On the other hand, if it is covid, can you go hug as many democrats and politicians as you can?

Feel better, keep us updated.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
That sounds pleasant.

I did, ribs last night, along with sweet cornbread. My wife made the macaroni salad though. She stands to get half a mill in life insurance...

If I start thinking about doing that, I'm ending it.
We’re getting old. Can’t eat some of the same stuff I used to.

21 - 40 of 178 Posts