Just had to brag

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by W420Hunter, Jan 15, 2010.

1. W420Hunter

W420Hunter

Got my CCL in the mail today. I went with the non-resident from Florida to get around the Ohio linking it to my license plate. The funny thing is, me an my mom went to the same class an had the same person do out prints. She got a letter in the mail a few days ago, her prints where not clear enough so she needs to get them redone. The problem is most of Ohio has got to the digital an Florida wants ink. Thank god we live in a small town that, chances are will not have the $ for that.

2. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr CLM

Congrats,.....it's time to take that Wal-Mart stroll! :supergrin:

I'm a Florida resident. It was SUGGESTED that I get the digital prints.
    Was to speed the process up by about 30 days.

3. MarcusT

MarcusT

Florida does do them digitally but I'm pretty sure you would have to go to one of the sheriffs depts in FL.

4. W420Hunter

W420Hunter

When all is said an done it took about 10 days for me. I have no clue how I got it so fast but I did an I'm loving it.
    An I love it when people put pointless add on's, like I did not say non-resident in the posting. I never said they did not do digital just that they want ink.

5. toddmog

toddmog

When I got my FL non-res, my PD took the prints on an electronic machine and printed them out on the FL card. They said they only break out the ink for drunks that aren't cooperating...then they don't let them clean their hands.

6. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

Congrats on the new permit. Use caution and common sense.:cool:

7. viniglock

viniglock

8. W420Hunter

W420Hunter

I think the people who ran my class where just to cheep. As is they where raping on amo. I mean come on $50 for 50 rounds of .45? For that matter the rand its self was kind ****ty. I have been thinking about warning people about the place but not sure if I should.

9. toddmog

toddmog

I didn't take a class when I applied for mine. I just filled out the application and sent a copy of my Hunter's Safety card.

10. thegriz18

thegriz18 Paper Killer

Ohio doesn't require residents to carry on an Ohio license while in Ohio? If I was you I'd want a license from my home state. I think that you will get a lot of hell from an LEO who finds out you're carrying and don't have an Ohio license, even if it is legal. IMO, the license plates issue is kind of silly. Just follow the law and you will be fine. Aside from that, welcome to the world of CC.