5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
12:04 AM
Nice shake, 3.8

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,159 Posts
:yawn: :dunno:

It's my general understanding that anything less than a 7 or somesuch would escape their notice ... or their attention.

Reactions: Tone Deaf and 1L26

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,784 Posts
No quake, just Pelosi slamming her freezer door.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Why the hate for your fellow Americans? California has good and bad people in it, just like every other state does. I don't wish death upon any of my fellow Americans, people have a right to live where they choose and vote how they want.
It's not hate, just the need to up grade. I figure if the good people were good enough they would change it or move out. If not good enough they need to learn to swim fast. LOL

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You haven’t lived in California for very long, have you?
21 years. I went through a couple of them, but nothing like the Northridge one happened all this time. In fact, they say it's been an unusually quiet period since that one.
The one that happened last night was really close, the epicenter was jut 4-5 miles from where I live, this is why it felt stronger than 3.8.

Reactions: Caver 60

·
NRA4EVR
11,737 Posts
I lived there for 38 years. I was lucky in the Loma Prieta quake in ‘89. No damage beyond a scratch on my motorcycle that got knocked over, and then got a lot of overtime $$ working 12 hour shifts sith no days off for two weeks following.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts