Just got VP9sk...first things to add From HK site??

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by BurgerHTX, Jun 20, 2020.

1. BurgerHTX

BurgerHTX

already ordered a 12 round magazine with the pinky rest giving me 2 10 rounders and a 12.

More than likely about to buy the base plate for the 2 10 rounders to give my pinky that extra room. Only 20 bucks each.

Truglo tfx pro sights are a must on every gun I own basically. So Past all that...

The next two things I see Is the lazy wolf flat face trigger....worth the money? Pretty pricey for just a drop in.

And the weight compensater added to the end of the slide really makes it look just mean. How much performance results have y’all gotten from it?

2. benben

benben

Played around with a VP9sk at my LGS yesterday, I definitely get adding new night sights and a extra high-cap magazine or two. Of course a great holster & gun belt is a must!

Other than that, just shoot & enjoy your new pistol! To me it’s a purpose built pistol, keep it stock (other than the NS) just in case God forbid a lawyer gets his hands on it in a civil case against you!

It’s not a target pistol or a race gun, the trigger is perfectly fine for what it’s designed to do.......just my opinion. Congrats on the new HK!

3. majorbanjo

majorbanjo

I bought a few 15 round mags for mine from midwest gun works as back ups the come with the sleeves to extend the grip......and a IWB holster and 1000 rounds to break her in good before replacing my current carry pistol.....so far she's run like a sewing machine.....love the trigger as is....

4. BurgerHTX

BurgerHTX

got the steel quick detach weight comp. it just looks too badass. Thinking of adding a steel guide rod to further increase front weight and muzzle flip. Some people say its 200 bucks for just aesthetics. Even if that’s true. My pockets ain’t empty and the way my gun looks to me matters. Before incoming snobs come in who only want to shoot 1860 muzzleloaders because it makes them hardasses

5. GeneCC

GeneCC

It’s my EDC. If you didn’t get night sights then the only thing I suggest is a 13 round factory mag. The 13 has a great feel, the 15 doesn’t do anything for me.
    Vedder IWB Light Tuck holster is great

6. gedrich

gedrich

I second the recommendation for the 13 round magazine. It makes the grip perfect in my hands, better than the 10 round with the pinky grip, and barely any larger.

7. DrewBone

DrewBone

LOL.

pag23 likes this.
  8. majorbanjo

majorbanjo

Let's see some pics.....I might want to make mine look badass......just by virtue of what it is it's already badass (though not USP9 Expert badass)....but I like making things look good also!

9. Babysinister

Babysinister

I too got 13-round factory mags for mine. They are excellent and I recommend them.