close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

just for laughs

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by theTactician, May 3, 2007.

1. theTactician

theTactician

Five Canadian Surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first, a Ontario surgeon, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, a Quebec surgeon, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is colour coded."

The third, a B.C. Surgeon, says, "No, I really think librarians are the best;everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth, an Alberta surgeon, chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.

But the fifth, a Newfoundla nd surgeon, shut them all up when he observed:"You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. The others asked why?

There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the *** are interchangeable.

:rofl:

2. mikol

mikol

:animlol: nyahahahaha...!!!!:laughabove: nice one bro!

3. G19cPH

G19cPH

4. isuzu

isuzu

5. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Euro-English

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5 year phase-in plan that would be known as "Euro-English."

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the"k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be ekspekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in
    the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud ofkors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and vrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru! And zen ve vil tak over ze world!

6. mikol

mikol

seems to me they should learn the visayan dialect, kasi sa tingin ko same "coconut to me" din ang pag pronounce or write sa mentioned letters above e. ;) :supergrin:

7. iMD

iMD Young Member

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome
    since both ultimately result in death:banana: :rofl: :tongueout: :tongueout:

8. theTactician

theTactician

hahahahahaha...nice.:hugs: