GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the votes to confirm, what's the point of even having hearings? Don't give the Dems a chance to turn this into another circus like they did with Justice Cavanaugh.

Just have the vote and spare Judge Barrett's family all that torture.

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,763 Posts
We want the Pedocrats to be on record with their rhetoric and bitterness, IMHO

·
Man, I'm Pretty
29,964 Posts
The bigger the circus, the more despicable the Democrats will appear to Independents. They will lose votes with every attack.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bigger the circus, the more despicable the Democrats will appear to Independents. They will lose votes with every attack.
As much as I would enjoy watching the Dems self-destruct, it's not worth putting that woman's children through that.

·
Man, I'm Pretty
29,964 Posts
As much as I would enjoy watching the Dems self-destruct, it's not worth putting that woman's children through that.
That woman is tough as nails, if we are taking about Amy.

Cowgirl up.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That woman is tough as nail.
Cowgirl up.
I know Judge Barrett is tough enough to handle it. But I was thinking of her seven children. Why make them watch their mother being trashed by a bunch of leftist thugs?

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
They are already on record proving exactly what they are.

Vote now and get the SC back where it needs to be!

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,160 Posts

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
Kinda fun to watch the nuclear option that the dems were so proud of come back to bite them on the ass, isn’t it?
Harry Reid. The hero we don't deserve.

:D

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Announce Saturday.
Vote Monday.
Hmm...How's Justice Breyer feeling these days?

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Premium Member
3,522 Posts
I know Judge Barrett is tough enough to handle it. But I was thinking of her seven children. Why make them watch their mother being trashed by a bunch of leftist thugs?

It's okay--when "Dr." Christine BlaSey Ford is paid to testify that she just now 'remembered' that it was actually Judge Barrett--NOT Kavanaugh--who molested her at the party no one remembers attending, in a house no one can locate, on a day and time she hasn't a clue about, Barrett's 7 kids will know it's all a bunch of Liberal lies. Because there is a pattern of such lying. Other examples: The Smollet Fairy Tale. The Bubba Walker death threat Myth. Tawana Freaking Brawley. Heck, they tried it on Clarence Thomas, and he is BLACK, for crying out loud.

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,353 Posts
Votes to confirm? I am not so sure about that. I heard what Sen Romney said and what he didn't say. He never said he would vote yes.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Between now and the election, the focus (and the news) is going to be the Supreme Court Justice confirmation. It’s a forgone conclusion that it’s going to happen. Everything else is going to take a back seat, which I think is a good thing.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts