GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My employees gave me a gift certificate to our LGS for Bosses Day. They just unpacked a P80. Listed at $599 so I was only out 399 of my money. Looked at Buds and Gunbroker and seemed like a fair price. Special Glock isn’t all that special but it will be a reminder of my employees thoughtfulness.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Very nice gesture from your employees. Good pick up! Post some photos when you get a chance

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
That sounds like a great gift from your employees. Now throw a BBQ for all of them. After 21 years, I've only been thanked a handfull of times by my employer. It just seems like most employees are overlooked now days.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,455 Posts
Seems your employees think alot of you. Must be doing something right

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
That is great and congrats, I love when I get a new firearm.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
congrats . I said I wasn't going to buy one but just ordered one off Gun Brokers . Now to get it here .

·
1911 lover
10,128 Posts
I was going to buy one. But decided I finally needed an m1 carbine instead. Wanted one a very long time.

·
Registered
228 Posts
My LGS told me that they have sold 15 of them (2 to me) and they still have a few more currently in stock. It seems strange that a single little store in MI has that much of the market share assuming there are only going to be 10,000 total.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I bought one today at my local store. Was listed at MSRP $669. They budged a little and sold it at $645. They said they only got one in and it sat there for weeks.

Pretty cool little pistol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts