close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just Bought A NIB Glock 20c

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Mr.Glock20c, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Mr.Glock20c

Mr.Glock20c

I just wanna say thanks to all of you guys out there for convincing me to get a 10mm. the very first glock i shot was a Glock 21 @ the range and I thought i was sold, then i did a lot of research and found out about a 10mm, went to the range, shot it, then bought it.
    But I got Ripped da F U # K off, i paid $ 739 but needless to say i am a very proud glock owner.

;b

2. MrGlock21

MrGlock21

well, we're all in the process of learning, aren't we ;)

welcome to the club :)

3. bruce21b

bruce21b

Jesus, Mr Glock,

where did you buy your new pistol, at a gun shop or the dreaded gun show?? If you bought it at a gun show I would certainaly understatnd the scumbag dealer at the show charging that much:( I love guns but gun-dealers SUCK!!!

4. Mr.Glock20c

Mr.Glock20c

I got it @ a gun shop here in Compton, Ca
    I went to this website www.laguns.com, and i asked them how much a NIB glock 20c is and they emailed me back, I almost cried, they had it for $569, but i had already put $400 on it, So you live & you learn, I have learned to do my research first & it pays off, needless to say i will never do business with them ever again.

;b

5. Glockman454

Glockman454

Yes, you did get ripped good. I bought a new Glock 20 recently (not compensated) and can buy them local for $529.00

I thought about the compensated version, but did not want the performance loss associated with them. I prefer the standard barrel as you get more velocity.