Glock Talk banner

Just bought a gen 2 Glock 19

2221 35
I just picked up a gen 2 Glock 19 for just over 300 and the best part is that it was new in the box never been shot. (According to the seller) It looks mint no wear on it at all. Came with 2 mags one fully loaded.
Gas Bumper Automotive exterior Gadget Auto part
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· NRA Life Member
6,088 Posts
I just picked up a gen 2 Glock 19 for just over 300 and the best part is that it was new in the box never been shot. (According to the seller) It looks mint no wear on it at all. Came with 2 mags one fully loaded. View attachment 1137290
Amazing find at that price! And welcome to Glocktalk.

· Registered
1,319 Posts
I just picked up a gen 2 Glock 19 for just over 300 and the best part is that it was new in the box never been shot. (According to the seller) It looks mint no wear on it at all. Came with 2 mags one fully loaded. View attachment 1137290
Very nice. I'm a big G19 gen 2 "fanboy".

Some questions if you don't mind:

Weekend sights? (hard to make out in your picture)
Prefix letters in your serial #? (can estimate the date)

and important question - Wisconsin? and/or Packer fan? ;)

Welcome to GT!

· Registered
3,063 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the "Great" Find!!
You might want to check with Glock about the age of your new baby.
It might need the six-part update, mine needs it, but I have not done it.
I made her a Safe Queen until I decide my best route.
For now, I have bought a G-43X, and a G-45 to replace her.
That tells you how good she is, it took two more Glocks to replace her. LOL

· Private side
13,856 Posts
now you can worry about the frame cracking, sorry had to say it I had one, but frame cracked sent it back to the mothership on my dime and all they could do is put another nonmatching frame on it. pretty common on gen 2.
Where did it crack? Near the locking block? They can do a stress relief cut to prevent that.

· Private side
13,856 Posts
Correct information - near the locking block. Illustrated in photo:

View attachment 1137516
Yeah I have a17 and a 22 that they recommended that mod for. Hell, last match I had the GSSFarmorer go through my guns and he said ALL of the ones I was using were set to receive updates. I suppose I’ll schedule a trip to Smyrna. I’m not shipping 5 guns and be without them. That’s half my competition pistolas.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts