Glock Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· "Don't Tread On Me!"
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I'm still TN.Frank I'm now in Avondale, AZ. so I guess technically I'm really "AZ.Frank" but that just doesn't have the same RING to it, LOL. Any of ya'll want to get together to go shooting or watch some Football let me know. See ya' on the forums.

· Registered
6 Posts
Hello from another son of the Volunteer state (Oak Ridge)!
While I will live/die/be buried in AZ, Tennessee is still
"home". Hoping to get back for the Secret City celebration
this summer--Good shooting--

· Registered
887 Posts
I've been in AZ since June 1989. Originally from southern IL (closer to Nashville than Chicago). While in college I did an internship in Knoxville. Even though I was only there summer of '87, I fell in love with East Tennessee - its a special place. Been a Tennessee Vols fan since, as that was my first connection to big-time college football. Live in Tempe. Ever see a silver 2007 Outback with an orange power T on the back (Eastern IL U. Alumni licence plate frame) that's me. Would love to connect and watch some Vols football or do some shooting with some former TN folks.

· Registered
887 Posts
Hello from another son of the Volunteer state (Oak Ridge)!
While I will live/die/be buried in AZ, Tennessee is still
"home". Hoping to get back for the Secret City celebration
this summer--Good shooting--
Stayed with a guy and his family in Oak Ridge for the TN OK game in Sept. 2015. Ate at Big Ed's Pizza. My wife still wears a Big Ed's shirt I've had since 1987.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.