Judicious Use Of Deadly Force

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by Jade Falcon, May 11, 2020.

1. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

Hello Mas. I'm watching one of your videos right now titled "Judicious Use Of Deadly Force":

I'm 41 minutes into it thus far. It's VERY well done, and I really enjoy the way that you explain things with clear and precise meanings. You don't BS around, and I like that.

I have a few questions:

1) What year was this, do you remember? It looks like the mid-1980s, or am I way off? ETA: I think it was 1990.

2) Knowing what you know now, would you change anything of what you discussed in this video in 2020, or are there any key issues/points of discussion which you would add? Not sure if that is something that can be explained here in short order though, or if it would require something like a new book to explain more thoroughly.

3) Do you still tuck your polo shirts into your jeans? :animlol:;)

Thanks for everything you do for us Mas! Take care, and stay safe.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    Bus007 and tuica like this.
  2. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote Moderator

It was 1990.

The basic rules have not changed.

I was wearing a Smith & Wesson 629 Mountain Gun in .44 Magnum, in a Milt Sparks OWB holster. Would have looked kind of funny trying to hide that under an un-tucked polo. I now tuck the polo into cargo pants instead of jeans: more comfortable, and more pockets. :cheers:

Best,
    Mas

Rex G, Pierre!, RichardB and 6 others like this.

3. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

Awesome. You're a treasure Mas, never change. And again: excellent video. It was so ahead of its time that it's still relevant today 30 years later. I think that is a big part of your legacy; that your lessons and your wisdom will carry on long after all of us are dead and gone.

Thanks again Mas! :cheers:

dbuck47, unit1069 and Bus007 like this.