close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

JS Holsters

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by ArizonaSeven, Feb 27, 2010.

1. ArizonaSeven

ArizonaSeven Guest

2. MCPreacher

MCPreacher

Ummm. what? You link goes to the website home page. Got a specific product in mind?

And is it WOW! as in WOW, This is GREAT!

Or is it WOW! People actually buy this crud?

Or maybe WOW! This is my website and I want to get people to buy my new holster design!

Enquireing minds want to know! :rofl:

3. ArizonaSeven

ArizonaSeven Guest

The "JS Paddle Holster" is well worth it.

4. G19aps

G19aps

Looks like a neat design. I have had their pocket holsters and was impressed with them and their business. I'd have to see one in person before I proclaim it better than the comp-tac paddle which I currently think is the best on the market.

5. BK63

BK63

They don't give you much of a picture. How about posting some pics and tell us why you like it?

6. ArizonaSeven

ArizonaSeven Guest

Here's a link to their page that's got better photos than I could probably post, with some more details about this holster too. http://www.jsholsters.com/holsters.asp The design is definitely unique... I figured I'd give it a shot, and I am thoroughly impressed. I got one molded for my Glock 30 with a "slight forward cant". This holster holds the weapon very tight to my body, more than any other paddle holster I've ever worn. The weight balance is excellent, nice and centered (not top heavy). I wear it with a Wilderness Tactical belt and man... wow. If you own a 30, and a good gun belt, I personally recommend this holster.

7. Burns

Burns

It's great with a PM9; that's all I can say for sure. It keeps it in tight enough to the body and it is comfortable. It seems to have been made with better attention to detail the the average kydex holster. Also, the guys at JS seem like quality folks. My only criticisms are as follows:

1. I would prefer more retention and even though it is adjustable for such, the gun doesn't "snap" into place. I can fix this easily with a hairdryer, but I wish I would have just asked for "extra retention around the trigger guard with a bit of snap" when I ordered it.
    2. Their website photos on this holster suck, and therefore you can hardly tell anything about it. Ask and ye shall receive!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010