Journalists for Hire

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by MaxxAction, Jun 7, 2020.

1. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

How the CIA buys the news.

The title of a book written by since deceased German Journalist Udo Ulfkotte.

Udo Ulfkotte was the editor of the German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ)
    who became disillusioned with having to constantly lie to the public, and spoke out about it.

Interestingly, the book is nowhere to be found. Amazon or kindle doesn't have it. It has been scrubbed from libraries where it was once listed as online reading material, and is shown as unavailable at any retailer who once listed the book for sale.

What he is saying is what those who think deeply about such things already know: Everything coming out in the press are God Damned lies put out there in an effort to make the citizens of the world behave in specific ways. Support war, hate people that don't think, act, or look like you, support draconian measures that further make humans prisoners (Covid-19) etc, etc.

Not to go all biblical, but this passage seems particularly appropriate in the evil days in which we live.

Romans 13:11 And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

Some quotes from the interview in the video.

"When I told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (Ulfkotte's nwspaper) that I would publish the book, their lawyers sent me a letter threatening with all legal consequences if I would publish any names or secrets – but I don’t mind. You see, I don’t have children to take care of. And you must know I was severely injured during the gas attack I witnessed in Iran in 1988. I'm the sole German survivor from a German poison gas attack. I’m still suffering from this. I’ve had three heart attacks. I don’t expect to live for more than a few years."

“I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public,”

"I ended up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of the CIA and other intelligence services, especially the German secret service."

"it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do, and have done in the past, because they are bribed to betray the people not only in Germany, all over Europe. … I am very fearful of a new war in Europe, and I don’t like to have this situation again, because war is never coming from itself, there is always people who push for war, and this is not only politicians, it is journalists too. … We have betrayed our readers, just to push for war. … I don’t want this anymore, I’m fed up with this propaganda. We live in a banana republic, and not in a democratic country where we have press freedom..."

View: https://youtu.be/yp-Wh77wt1o

[​IMG]

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/...-stories-for-cia/article/424470#ixzz6Oh62Bz3y

2. pittpa

pittpa What did I come in here for?

Fortress of Solitude on 11th floor - SW PA 'burbs
    Could it be this book bu Udo?

[​IMG]

Or this book, which Google tells me translates to:
    Purchased journalists: How politicians, secret services and high finance direct Germany's mass media
    [​IMG]

https://www.amazon.com/Gekaufte-Journalisten/dp/3864451434