Journal News Taking Down Gun Map

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Jan 18, 2013.

1. DOC44

DOC44

2. Bruce H

Bruce H

Everybody that works at that paper needs taken down.

3. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

I never understood that "so they can see who has a gun in their neighboorhood" mentality. Anyone can have a gun. Got kids, even if the house is not on the evil list, there might be a loaded gun in a drawer in the supposedly clean house. Teach your kid about guns.

Where I live, even in NY, I assume every house has a gun. My kid is in cub scouts, and every mom or dad I talk to has guns, even pistols and evil assault weapons.

The anti-gun people are more concentrated toward the cities, but even then you can't assume there are no guns. In the country when you hear multiple shots it is day time and target shooting. When I lived in the city and heard such shots, it was at night, and I knew it wasn't target shooting :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  4. CAcop

CAcop

Excellent post. I grew up in a household without guns but a few friends had them in their house. The rest I never knew.

My kids will grow up in a house with guns. They may go over to a friend's house where guns are present. I want them to know what to do if one of the kids starts doing stupid stuff with one.

5. m44u

m44u

I agree with ya Doc.. Guess they didn't think that criminals can use a printer

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  6. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wonder which newspaper employees were on that list and panicked after the burglary of one home on the list.