close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Joining GSSF

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by ltgibson2001, Feb 18, 2004.

1. ltgibson2001

ltgibson2001

I know you can register for a GSSF at the match but it costs a little more than pre registering for it. But can you actually join GSSF at the match and still shoot the match or do you have to have joined prior to the day of that match?. I was just wondering because I would like to shoot the Anderson GSSF match next month and have never shot in GSSF before.

2. 40blaster

40blaster

Hi;
    One thing you might consider is that if you volunteer to work the match you get free membership, a way cool GSSF RO shirt and a GSSF hat. You get to meet most of the best Glock shooters in the Nation, see first hand how a GSSF match works and it is a truck load of fun, that is unless it snows. :)
    As to when to sign up for membership, why not just check the box for membership and pay for it the same time, on the same form, that you use to enter. Mail it in and you are set to go.
    To answer your question, yes you can sign up for GSSF the day you shoot.
    Fred

3. ltgibson2001

ltgibson2001

Thanks for answering my question 40blaster . I wish I could help at the match but I am only going to get to be there for Sunday instead of both days because of work.

4. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Join ahead online and IMO get lifetime. I have (rejoined) at matches 3X $35x3=105 where IIRC lifetime is $250 Seems rather simple to me and when this ends I will join lifetime. (not as stupid as I sometimes look) :)

5. elsolo

elsolo

When our local club hosts GSSF, the RO's volunteer for one day, or two days. All help is appreciated, even if you can only manage one day of volunteering. Talk to the host of the match, they may be glad to have you help, even if only for one day.

6. ltgibson2001

ltgibson2001

7. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

The hot links will be available very soon. They will be available in plenty of time to handle it before the Anderson Match. They are just finishing the books for the 2003/2004 season and waiting on the Glock Annual to come be sent out from the printers.

8. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Don't print and send in the last years form, they won't accept it.

From the GSSF site:

GSSF will NOT accept advanced registrations for any of the 2004/2005 matches until the dates have been confirmed.

The 2004/2005 registration forms will be available from the links below when they have been activated.

Please do not submit expired registration forms from the past seasons.

Please use official 2004/2005 entry forms only.

Thank you for your cooperation!

9. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Hey Jerry... thanks for the update on when we can start registering ....those people at GSSF are a great bunch....not only are they fast and efficient, but honest as well, apparently over the last 2 years I have overpaid on my dues and matches(went to a LIfetime membership) and they sent me back a $50.00 refund to be used at my next match) well anyway $50.00 and a new pistol for 2003 after Lexington made my year....glad to see you are feeling better ;f

10. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Dennis, As I'm sure you know from experience, slowly but surely. ;f Real slowly!