GlockTalk Forum banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Ok guys first I have always gotten back to customers always. There's a lot of hear say going on in this thread. First domin8ss you completely set up a straw man. That will be yours to sleep with. Second any "actual" customer that has expressed dissatisfaction with my products I'm inviting you to reach out to get it COMPLETELY resolved even if it be a complete refund. 941-376-4383 It is my full responsibility to take care of any and all issues. I trouble shoot and send videos to anyone that has issues with my products. I challenge anyone that gets my products to go over the workmanship with detail. Everything that leaves here is by my hands, bench and live tested so I know without a doubt that it is mechanically flawless, safe and reliable. Tolerances on Glocks are all over the place especially the Gen 5's This is why I have made so many videos to troubleshoot issues that someone might have when dropping in a highly refined part into a combat weapon. I am exactly the same in person as I am in the videos. The same videos that I give unbelievable amounts of information away freely. Maybe the droves of people that call me that don't even have my products asking for help could chime in as there are plenty of you out there. I believe in 100% accountability and that I am ethically and morally obligated to help rectify any issues with my products. Some people call me and I give them plenty of options and suggestions to remedy things and if I never hear from them again I assume that's because things work out. I realize sometimes they don't work out and I don't get called back. so once again if that is the case with you please call and we will get it rectified. I wish everyone safety and health
Johnny
941-376-4386
[email protected]
JOHNNY GLOCKS, you should be very careful about claiming I set up a "straw man". After all, I'm the one who called the ATF and had to get in touch with an agent in your area that had to get in contact with you to tell you that you're wrong about my transaction being a straw man situation. Furthermore, I also have email communications with another ATF agent in the DC area that states your residency requirements are not stipulated in law. That's 2 ATF agents that pointed out your wrong, one of which you spoke to.

So that everybody knows what I'm talking about, I'm a most dependent. At the time of my transaction with Johnny Glocks, I was living in Virginia. I have a Utah driver's license that shows it expired in 2013, but the Service Members Civil Relief Act was extended to spouses in 2009. I have a dependent military ID card, but per federal law couldn't provide a copy of it to Johnny Glocks because he's not a government agency. ATF said I was correct, and even said so to Johnny Glocks, whom then decided to keep my firearm so he could work on it instead of returning it to me like he initially attempted to. Per the ATF agent, to prove I lived at the address I sent my firearm to, and wanted it returned to, a copy of the paperwork for my dog's license was sufficient to prove I lived at that address because it had my name, the same address the firearm was shipped from and back to, and the document was provided by a local government agency. Iirc, the ATF Agent's name that contacted you is Christine, or something similar to that. If my transaction was an illegal strawman transaction, she would've told you to refuse the firearm and send it back to me at the same address it came from. Furthermore, in order for a strawman transaction to take place there would need to be a 3rd party involved. There was no 3rd party involved. The law says as a gunsmith you're required to log firearms in your books that you have in your possession for more than 24 hours, and you're to return the firearm to same person and address from which you received it. You did. There isn't a single clause in the law regarding the address on a person's driver's license to match the address on the shipping label. Iirc, there's also no requirement to present an ID. The background check for that firearm was done in compliance with the law when I purchased it. You are not required to do the things you did. I get that you're only trying to CYA, but you created a situation that was unnecessary and established a ton of stress with trying to navigate through it.

Do yourself a favor and don't start your first post with a lie. Furthermore, I've been very fair and honest with what I've said. I included the positive and the negative. I could've just kept it one-sided.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Domin8ss I wasn't referring any of that at all. I don't handle any of that ATF stuff. That was the compliance officer in the gun shops responsibility. I believe what you're referring to is a straw DEAL not a straw man.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Domin8ss I wasn't referring any of that at all. I don't handle any of that ATF stuff. That was the compliance officer in the gun shops responsibility. I believe what you're referring to is a straw DEAL not a straw man.
Well then, if you have a problem with anything I said point it out. Don't make generic statements. I put a date in my posts regarding our interactions for a reason. What happened did in fact happen. I didn't embellish or exaggerate at all. Although I did ultimately receive my firearm back, and the work performed was the work I paid for, you weren't exactly easy to work with. After all, you (or your compliance officer) started off with their BS, then there were times you didn't contact me when it had been arranged. The work performed wasn't done within the timetable you provided. All of this I can prove, or have already documented in this thread. There's no straw man when there's no fabrication or embellishment. You didn't dispute a single thing I said. You only said I created a strawman. It's the service I was disappointed with. The jury is still out regarding the product. Frankly speaking, I sleep very well at night because I know I told the whole truth. In fact, I believe one of my posts indicates a time where I failed to make a phone call to you at the time we had agreed upon. If I was creating a strawman, do you think I would've mentioned that?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
My experiences with Johnny have been very good. I have e-mailed him a number of times and have always had a reply that day or the next. When some of my questions required complicated answers, he called me to walk me thru it. I have had various trigger upgrades in my 43x, 19.5 and 44 from TTI, Overwatch and Ghost as well as springs from M*Carbo and Wolf. All are good products and produced some good results. However, until I replaced my 43x parts with Johnny's upgrades, I could not get the combination of the combat trigger weight I wanted AND the firm, consistent wall with a super clean, crisp repeatable break I wanted AND the fast, repeatable reset I wanted AND the short take-up I wanted AND near zero over-travel I wanted, at the same time. Johnny's parts produced the combination I wanted for a combat pistol. It is the exact trigger I wanted. Think along the lines of a 3.75-4 pound 1911 trigger to get a sense of how it feels. I bought his Flat-faced, over-travel adjustable shoe, combat trigger bar, combat connector and striker assembly. A set of his springs came with it. I liked it so much that my 19.5 and 44 also sport his upgrade parts. The 19.5 and 44 triggers are nearly perfectly matched. They feel the same. Nobody and nothing is 100% perfect 100% of the time but I have found Johnny seems willing to go the extra mile to make sure his customers are happy.

161 - 166 of 166 Posts