close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

John Edwards: Yes, I'm the baby daddy. Can I get welfare?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Gallium, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Gallium

Gallium CLM

:rofl:

Geez, what a maroon. (kidding on the welfare part).

2. Steve0853

Steve0853

Poor child. Now will probably end up going to UNC and being ruined for life.....:whistling:

3. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

4. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

Y'know there are some mental images I really never ever needed to have. This is one of them.

5. Gallium

Gallium CLM

I know a couple of people (here in NY, and more in NJ & FL) who were sooooo capitivated by his presidential run. I TOLE em from early on the guy was nothing more than an empty vessel, full of slime.

One of them actually took 2 days off from her job to go stumping for him. As luck would have it, her dad never owned up to fathering her decades ago...when he was on his deathbed he asked for her forgiveness. I think I'm going to NOT call her for a few weeks incase she thinks I'm rubbing it in her face (I would, but it's not worth it). :rofl:

'Drew

6. johnd

johnd

Gotta love those professional legislator attorney types....lie, lie, lie and then lie some more.
    Later when the evidence is absolutely overwhelming the formulae is: admission, contrition, beg forgiveness, find God

7. Gallium

Gallium CLM

you forgot self-checking into rehab of their preference, sir.

'Drew

8. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

The word I'd use is hypocrite. This man's wife is dying, he drags her all over the country to campaign with him and he has the nerve to get up in front of crowds and try to act like he has "family values" in order to be elected and the whole time he's screwing around with another woman?

Then he has the audacity to say he's not the father of this child when he's known all along that he was.

I don't see how another woman would ever even consider touching him. He's TAINTED! He's a liar and a hypocrite and my opinion as a woman is that if he'll do it to other women, he'll do it to you too. He's to be avoided at all costs. He lacks the moral fortitude of ever being what this country needs in terms of leadership.

She should rethink things...seriously. This is almost as bad a thing as when NOW supported Bill Clinton...a known philanderer...for president. It may have been nice that he supported a woman's right to choose, but it didn't clear him of being a womanizer and a liar.

9. Marine8541

Marine8541 iseedeadpeople

Sadly from what I've seen in my life this man's (and I use that term loosely) actions are more of the rule than the exception. Divorce, infidelity, and deception are so common it's down right acceptable in most circles.

10. Captain America

Captain America

She'll never lack for hair care products.

11. Fungunner

Fungunner

Go chase a couple more ambulances John, little Quinn will be set up for life then.

12. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

This is leading the pack and beating to the punch a book coming out showing and detailing the truth. You're right though, had it not been for the pending release of the book, he would still be lying to everyone.

13. That's all Brother

That's all Brother

Maybe he will get a clue and send her to App State or NC State.:supergrin:
    ABC fan here.:whistling:

14. furioso2112

furioso2112

I never had a relationship with that woman.

Okay, I guess someone can prove it - so I admit that I had a short relationsihp with that woman (heavy on the explanation and excuse of the hard life he's lived). I'm definitely NOT lying about anything else. My wife really does have cancer, you know...and my kid died young.

I am not the father of that child. The accusations that I paid a staffer to take the blame and bought her a house and paid her a bunch of hush money are absolutely false and harmful and...oh, wait...someone can prove that? Uh...okay: here's the real story: I am the child's father and now that everyone knows and I can't get out of it, I will take care of that baby. But just remember, I have always (eventually) told the truth. I am super-duper definitely lying about something else. Wait a minnute - I mean I am super-duper definitely NOT lying about anything else. That matters to you idiots. OOPS - did I say that out loud?

My wife has cancer. It's been real hard on us. It's incurable, you know. Those long, hard days on the campaign trail in a private jet with an attractive woman, after my kid died young and while my sick wife is dying...anyone can make that mistake. Ive done a lot of great things, you know. I'm really a great guy, really not much of a liar, and I'm definitely telling the truth now.

Despicable. Has he lost his Bar card yet?

15. FM12

FM12 I need AMMO!

Has more to do with being a MALE than anything else. Been there done most of that my own self, but never a child born. Maybe I should run for office?

16. Captain America

Captain America

Speak for yourself. I'm a male and I've never cheated on my wife.

17. Cooper's Mom

Cooper's Mom

We do not have to worry about him anymore if he is not in politics anymore now, do we???

18. That's all Brother

That's all Brother

Yes, he should be disbarred. We are grateful (NC) that we got rid of him as fast as we did. He is a disgrace.

19. okie

okie GT Mayor

Yes Ma'am :kiss::hugs:

20. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

At least his hair is sexy.