·
Come on man!!
14,383 Posts
Reactions: 6Actual

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Please correct me if I’m wrong:
Electoral College votes are cast on December 15.

269 / 269 , or if Electoral College cannot decide who’s is President, election goes to Congress.
House picks President
Senate picks VP
Each State gets 1 vote
Current Congress term of office runs to January 3
If House picks Biden as President;
Can Senate pick Donald Trump as VP?

·
Registered
4,235 Posts

269 / 269 , or if Electoral College cannot decide who’s is President, election goes to Congress.
House picks President
Senate picks VP
Each State gets 1 vote
As I understand, it’s not a normal house vote. Each state gets one vote so the majority would be red, even in the house (CA & NY would only get one vote each). 26 votes to win. Assuming party line voting.

·
Registered
20,656 Posts
I keep hearing that Hillary is telling Biden not to concede the election under any circumstances. So what? Isn’t the concession merely a courtesy? When Trump wins, he wins, regardless what the communists say.
So what is right. Concede or not, the election will be over when all the ballots are certified and any required recounts have been completed.

·
Registered
20,656 Posts

House picks President
Senate picks VP
Each State gets 1 vote
No.

On January 6, 2021, Congress will meet to count the states’ electoral votes and declare the winner of the presidential election and the Vice-Presidential election. If the election is so close as a tie in the electoral college for President you can bet that both the senate and House will be controlled by Democrats. In the case where Harris and Pence tied in the Electoral College, the Senate would vote to determine which one would become Vice President. A Democrat controlled Senate would elect Harris. In the unlikely case where the Republicans held control of the Senate, they would elect Pence as Vice President.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Zimmerman has already stated that they will not allow Facebook to say a candidate won until all the votes are counted.

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
How is Ole' slojoe gonna even stay up that late Tuesday night?????
I agree and thought that was very funny........ and then I realized ole Joe isn’t in charge and it won’t be his call to concede or not.

The problem won’t be conceding, it will be “incorrectly” or prematurely declaring victory.

·
Registered
15,379 Posts
Biden will not concede.

We will not know the results on Election Night - though they will be called early, long before the West Coast has voted.

Biden will not concede, and when the Electoral College meets, they will not select a clear winner.

This will turn the decision over to the House, who will pick Biden.

This is the root of Nancy's statement that Biden will be the President regardless of the vote count.

This is the plan.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts