GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep hearing that Hillary is telling Biden not to concede the election under any circumstances. So what? Isn’t the concession merely a courtesy? When Trump wins, he wins, regardless what the communists say.

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
If Joe loses and can't find enough "lost ballots", he will concede in time. Don't be surprised if this one takes a few extra days to sort out what with courts allowing mail in votes up to day (decades?) past election day.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Yes. Same goes for the idiots predicting Trump will refuse to leave office. I'm not sure what they envision, it's not like he stays in power if he refuses to leave and barricades himself in the White House with some rogue SS agents. It's all just fear mongering. On 1/20/21 a President will be sworn in no matter how much the loser refuses to accept the results.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
How is Ole' slojoe gonna even stay up that late Tuesday night?????
Sundowners
For which I would normally have compassion, but not for lifelong criminal, who should have the decency to step aside, after taking so much for so long

·
Registered
30,212 Posts

·
Registered
30,212 Posts

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
Will the media that has been hiding negative Biden stories to help him, even declare Trump the winner is that's the case?

Reactions: cbetts1
1 - 20 of 43 Posts