GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
[QUOTE="peng, post: 29842836, member: Does anyone know what he is actually trying to say?[/QUOTE]

He is trying to say nothing. Part of me thinks this will be their defense in the hopes of a win and a failed presidency like Carter.

I listen to his political ads. They are nothing more than filler words. Build Back Better..wth does that even mean?

I hear "Biden is the president we need" again what does this even mean?

He says nothing

·
S.R.D. v
10,027 Posts
[QUOTE="peng, post: 29842836, member: Does anyone know what he is actually trying to say?
He is trying to say nothing. Part of me thinks this will be their defense in the hopes of a win and a failed presidency like Carter.

I listen to his political ads. They are nothing more than filler words. Build Back Better..wth does that even mean?

I hear "Biden is the president we need" again what does this even mean?

He says nothing[/QUOTE]
Agreed. And "win the trade war"??

·
King Doofus.
5,485 Posts
Can someone tell me if it's good or bad? I need to know before I vote on tuesday.

Reactions: mj9mm

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Trunalimunumaprzure is overrated.
^Trunalimunumaprzure denier.^
That's ok once Joe's in office he'll take care of people like you. A few doses of Trumaliminum and some elctrotrifical treatments and you will come around.

(Edited to correct spelling of Trumaliminum)

Reactions: spork

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Being Joe Biden's sign language interpreter has to be the hardest job ever.
Not at all.
The signer can see the teleprompter, too.
If you knew sign, you would know what he meant to say. Or was meant to say by his speechwriter.

·
Come on man!!
14,363 Posts
My son's best friend spent the night with us last night, he's 16 and a good kid, but uninformed because he's ridin with Biden, but I still like him.

So last night I called him down and played the video and asked him to translate this one for me.

He said it was German for "nursing home". :animlol: :animlol::animlol:

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Actually English is a second language to me. I grew up speaking a cross between 19th century Appalachian and early American Ebonics.

Reactions: happyguy

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Along with banning ****ALL **** your firearms in a step by step by step plan, he will also increase taxes for everyone that makes over $35,000. He will outright steal more of your earnings, 401k money, pension money, capital gains money and on and on. Be not deceived by this lying, corrupt clown and the fake news media. Vote for him and you are literally F-ing yourself. That is undeniable and undebatable.

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
Actually English is a second language to me. I grew up speaking a cross between 19th century Appalachian and early American Ebonics.
English is second for me also, I grew up speaking Connecticut Yankee.

:laughabove::ladiesman:

Reactions: garya1961

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,459 Posts
Brulmpirtuzaprisunta has a long history in the Trulunlectanti community. They have not forgotten trunalimunumaprzure, and neither should we.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts