Joe Biden: Police have "BECOME THE ENEMY" and calls for CUTTING police funding: "Yes, absolutely!"

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jul 8, 2020.

1. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

For sure.

I ask time and again.........
    How brain dead were all those people that thought a low life criminal piece of sh** like Hillary Clinton should be President of this country?

The same buttheads want Biden to be President.

NoStress, rayzer007, pgg00 and 2 others like this.
  2. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

OK, no police protection for him and family.
    Black gangs can be hired by DNC.
    :)

pgg00 likes this.

3. okiegtrider

okiegtrider

4. Fred Florist

Fred Florist

Defund his SService protection.

5. Dirty bird

Dirty bird

He’s been in DC for 40 years. He was VP for 8 years under our first black president. So, NOW he’s going to fix things? Why didn’t he do something the previous 40 years?

B C and bdcochran like this.
  6. bdcochran

bdcochran

When a person is running for office, the objective is to promise the following and do so persuasively:
    promise a job, promise hope and promise a place in the lifeboat.

When a person is running for office, he has to tout his record of performance.
    Mr. Biden can not do this with his record in Washington. He cannot tout his formal education when he failed in that endeavor.

When a person is running for office, he has to talk about HIS program - what he is going to do. He is doing this.

Now, comes the unfortunate part. There are video tapes of most of his political performances and utterances over the last 40 years. 40 years of gaffes and I say we all commit gaffes. The more recent ones are hurting him. If he cannot speak articulately, cannot debate, he will be another candidate like Mrs. Clinton - avoiding opportunities to speak, debate and hand shake. Good. I imagine that the RNC is already preparing advertisements staring Mr. Biden and deciding in what districts to run them and when, just not necessary to run them right now.

7. B C

B C

How many family members of cops were going to vote Democrat and now won't?

It's simple, you vote Trump for America and law and order or Biden for complete choas and mob rule. If you want looting and rioting as the norm, vote Biden. Want to be told that you're racist simply for being white? Vote Biden. Want crime to get completely out of control in many communities? Vote Biden.

Cambo likes this.
  8. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

I'm tellin ya...they are gonna pull a fast one at the convention...I can feel it in my old bones

9. thewitt

thewitt

Yes. Biden will decline the nomination and the Super Delegates will choose a new candidate.

They cannot be bought now, because they don’t get to vote unless there is a problem...the DNC changed these rules after 2016 when Clinton bought them all...

10. DonD

DonD

I hope that's not the case but nothing the unethical and monumentally corrupt Demonrat party does would surprise me. Don

11. UncleDave

UncleDave

Didn't Biden say weeks ago that he was NOT for defunding the police? I guess the handlers gave him a stern talking to after that gaffe.

Cambo likes this.
  12. NMG26

NMG26

They hate trump so much they overlook any flaws of any " functioning adult"

It's like they'll sleep all the way through the election

13. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

All "Defund Police" Democrats should put their money where their big mouths are and dismiss their security details immediately.

Dom Pastore and Cambo like this.
  14. Pluto57

Pluto57

You're assuming that any Democrat is paying any attention to what Biden is saying or watching videos like these. I doubt either is true.

B C likes this.
  15. nautoncall

nautoncall

I know some people on here will vote Biden. They may hate Trump but how can anyone vote Biden. Hillary and Obama at least had some things they didn’t waiver on. Joes ideas and policies change like the wind. He panders to whatever group he’s talking to. One thing DJT has the same message. He does not pander to anyone. Says a lot!! Plus there’s no way he will make it through 4 years with the rigors of a presidency. I wonder what Vegas has as the odds of him completing the term.

I get frustrated with Trumps twitter jabs at Bubba Wallace, NASCAR, Drew Brees, etc but on the other hand he STANDS by his beliefs so I commend him for not ever backing down!! Who has ever done that?? No president ever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

NMG26 likes this.
  16. Pluto57

Pluto57

They don't need to do that. Once he is elected, he'll serve a couple months and then resign for health reasons (i.e. dementia) and his VP will step in. Nobody will be voting for Biden, they will be voting for Biden's running mate.

shadowgunner9 likes this.
  17. shadowgunner9

shadowgunner9 This used to be AMERICA........

Absolute truth. Anyone who does NOT believe this has a serious lack of intelligence.
    Ole' Joe will NOT make it into the Oval Office.... at least not with HIS name on the desk.........

Cambo likes this.
  18. slym2none

slym2none

He's part of a national panderdemic.

robhic and nautoncall like this.
  19. Dom Pastore

Dom Pastore dpast32

Well Guys, I really shouldn't be divulging this information, as it's reputed to be an extremely sensitive issue. It's rumored that 'Poor Old Joe' has developed an real affection for his daily, mid-morning I'm advised, Geritol Suppository 'Boost'. Now this all started out innocently enough, as just a way to make Joe appear not so as brain dead as he really is. Well the 'problem' developed when Old Joe started asking for his daily 'boost' earlier & earlier each day. And, if that wasn't alarming enough for his 'handlers', Joe began demanding multiple 'boosts' per day. Well, his gang attempted to accommodate Joe's new predalictions, & all was fine until a Real Estate salesman showed up at Joe's HQ with the property information he had requested. Well, needless to say that Joe's crew was astounded at what Joe was planning to do ? It appears as if after Joe developed shall we say, a 'preference' for his Suppositories, he now wanted to purchase a big Townhouse right in downtown San Francisco, if you know what I mean !!! Ohhhh Joe, please buddy, you're way too old to develop hemoroids !!! Please be advised that the above 'story' was told to me by an acquaintance, so I personally can not verify it's veracity. Poor Old Joe !!!!!

Best, dpast32

20. slym2none

slym2none

Well, at least now he's a pain in his own @$$.

:kidding:

spork likes this.