GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Wednesday described his son Hunter as “the smartest guy I know” -- amid growing questions about the former vice president's alleged ties to his son’s business dealings."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-hunter-smartest-guy-i-know

If Biden thinks Hunter is the smartest guy he knows, just think of the people he would fill his cabinet with...

·
Registered
27,147 Posts
It also means Biden just said, crack smoking Hunter is smarter than Barack Hussein Obama.
That was the first thought that occurred to me when I read the OP.

I guess we'll have to take Joe Biden's word for it. :p

:animlol:

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Uh, do smart people do idiotic things on a regular basis?

Hunter has the makings of a reality tv show

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
I actually believe Joe 100%, considering his associates :D

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Hunter may not be smart, but he is like a picker in the fields of the Central Valley of California's, Harvesting Lettice for the family. The Lettice I speak of is Dollars.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
What's sad about that comment, he really believes it and also believes his son has done nothing wrong, not one scintilla of evidence, not one........... Then today HRC says Pelosi, bless her heart, will unleash liberal hell on America if they take back the senate. This is code for unleashing HELL on America and this I do believe!

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Smart people don't betray their country by working with Chinese agents, getting full time assistance from his immoral father who coerces the Ukrainians to protect him, get a special commissioning in the Navy and blow it in a week or two by failing a drug test, sleeping with the wife of your deceased brother, sleeping around and being an all around dirtbag sleazoid.

I'm sure there are some notable issues I have missed. Don

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
he is like a picker in the fields of the Central Valley of California's, Harvesting Lettice for the family. The Lettice I speak of is Dollars.
Thanks for the clarification. I would not have cracked the code otherwise. :p

·
Mentally Frozen
24,717 Posts
Just threw Obama under the bus again.

Reactions: Officer's Match
1 - 16 of 16 Posts