GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Making America great again!
16,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To me, the gotcha moment of the Debate was when Trump nailed Biden on fracking. Trump said Joe Biden wanted to ban fracking, Biden denied it. Here's the video...
Joe Biden Can't Remember Vowing to Ban Fracking. We've Got the Video
Trump should be running ads in Pennsylvania TODAY! Show Joe's claim he doesn't want to ban fracking from the debate, along with video of the many time he and Kamala said they will ban fracking.

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
The mainstream media lets Biden get away with lying all the time. Biden knows they have his back.

Biden said he would transition out of fossil fuels by 2025 an obvious gaffe or Freudian Slip.

Pretty much everything Biden wants to do would be a disaster for the USA.

Trump won the debate and won on the issues.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
The mainstream media lets Biden get away with lying all the time. Biden knows they have his back.

Biden said he would transition out of fossil fuels by 2025 an obvious gaffe or Freudian Slip.

Pretty much everything Biden wants to do would be a disaster for the USA.

Trump won the debate and won on the issues.
And this is why I no longer watch or have mainstream media services. I don’t watch their news nor any of their programming and neither should any conservative.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
They need to take Joe Biden’s lies and make a commercial out of them and hammer facebook and tv ads in states where those industries boom.

This is the stuff he should focus on.
The “ social media “ outlets won’t allow the truth on Biden. Keep supporting them everyone so they can take all the revenue you generate for them and censor truth.

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Lyin Hidin Joe Biden can kiss Pennsylvania goodbye.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Lyin Hidin Joe Biden can kiss Pennsylvania goodbye.
Barack Hussein Barry Soetoro Obama validated it when he was in Philly the other day. This is the county where he won it by getting 103% of the vote. Free cheese steaks couldn't draw a crowd.

barry-smoking-1200x630.jpg

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Reactions: nrajeff and Deltic

·
16,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This statistic is useless. Fox viewers vote on Fox polls so of course you are going to get a result like that.
Plus if 2016 taught us anything,. never trust polling. It doesn't mean $hit
The poll was from NewsNation.

Reactions: B C and nrajeff

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,467 Posts
Will Barry continue to campaign for creepy Joe after Joe threw him under the bus last night?

·
16,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will Barry continue to campaign for creepy Joe after Joe threw him under the bus last night?
I doubt it. Barry would play a major role in a Biden administration. In fact, I think Barry would run the show. He desperately wants to get back in the game.

Reactions: B C

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,483 Posts
Actual video, much like pressuring Ukraine ON TAPE! (extorting actually)
I was waiting for that clip to be mentioned. For somebody uninvolved with trying to influence Ukraine, his little story about threatening to withhold money if the guy looking into good ole Hunter's sham job sure looked suspicious. "Well son-of-a-***** - the guy got fired!" looks remarkably like an extortion ploy that got results. But what do I know?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts