GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14,704 Posts
I'm trying to think of something the leftists are saying these days that pisses me off more 'all this chaos is Donald Trump's America' as if it's not their little army of criminals in the streets.

·
Descent Terminated
33,324 Posts
Any explanation of why his wife is doing his job ? ... :upeyes:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
He should be doing the interview with a megaphone.

"Wave your hands if you can hear me!"

Maybe flares so they can see one another.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
The reason why Joe can gaffe, stay in his basement and have his wife run his election is the Dems have the votes in the swing states. Its all mail vote by fraud. And the election will not be tallied for months.

And the liberal justices Roberts and Kavanagh will cave.
Kavanagh is liberal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,033 Posts
Maybe fractured sentences and topic-fog-jumping are the way people speak these days? Either that, or Blundering Buildy Better Backy Biden has been rubing off on her.

For the record, she is NOT a medical doctor... she is no more an actual "doctor" than "Dr. Phil".
I will say that Jill..........I mean Dr. Jill......is incredibly arrogant. Out of a nation of well over 300 million people, she alone get's to decide what's "Off the table".

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
Dr. Jill, "..calm leadership". How about comatose leadership Dr. Jill?

Why is Jake having such a good time?

·
Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect
6,271 Posts
Hope she ain't packed her bags for the Whitehouse cuz it ain't happening :animlol:

·
Registered
55,359 Posts
This is a variation of the bleating sheep from Orwell's "Animal Farm"... You either drown out any contradictory voice, or shut it down by whatever means possible.

SOP for leftists...

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
For the record, she is NOT a medical doctor... she is no more an actual "doctor" than "Dr. Phil".
I am aware of that and use the Dr. Jill sobriquet for three reasons.

1. She had indicated she prefers that.
2. A pejorative.
3. Keep the mods from being mad to me.
:animlol:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I would love to see just once, Joe field questions from hostile reporters like Trump does every time he holds a press briefing.

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Kavanagh is liberal?
I like politics and read a lot. Kavanagh and Roberts are mid-left. Trump is angry that Roberts supported ObamaCare and set a precedent.

"And after the court heard its first gun-rights case in a decade last year, Kavanaugh joined Roberts and the liberals by voting to drop the case because New York City and the state of New York changed the handgun-transportation laws that were being challenged."

“There was some speculation when Justice Kavanaugh was appointed that he would give the chief ‘cover’ by voting with him when he agreed with the liberals in 5-4 cases,

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Here's how the debate will go:

So Mr. Biden, tell us (___________________)

Orange man bad.

MR Biden, what would you have done differently about (__________________)

Orange man bad

Mr Biden, what is your plan to keep (____________________)

Orange man bad.

There will be no substantive answers to anything, it just gonna be Biden bashing Trump.

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Joe quit coming out of the basement when the Democrats completed the mail-in vote fraud scheme. The fix is in. Two states will allow ballots two weeks after the election, When has this ever happened in the past?

And how many gun owners will not vote or vote for Biden?

I have friends that moaned and complained the loudest about Obama only to find out they didn't vote

50% of voting age folks in America don't vote so there it is.

Every vote counts, if you have elderly family members make sure they are counted, drive them to the polls. Talk to your friends neighbors and family. This election is for real.

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,033 Posts
I follow ;)
When all this nonsence began, I had assumed her 'doctorness' was of the medical variety (and thought, Oh, so that's how they're pulling this off -dementia-wise.)
As for the other - OHHH NOOOOO!
Wrath Of Russ.png

I am aware of that and use the Dr. Jill sobriquet for three reasons.

1. She had indicated she prefers that.
2. A pejorative.
3. Keep the mods from being mad to me.
:animlol:

Reactions: p.d.

·
Registered
19,646 Posts
I'm trying to think of something the leftists are saying these days that pisses me off more 'all this chaos is Donald Trump's America' as if it's not their little army of criminals in the streets.
Pretty hard to say it's Trump's fault when Biden and Kamala's campaign staff were literally bailing out rioters, which included rapist and felons.

I forgot Kamala posted a link to bail out rioters

upload_2020-9-28_22-34-10.png

21 - 40 of 42 Posts