GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Joe took the day off again. Totally normal for a Presidential candidate to hide at his house a month away from the election. That's like 10 days in September alone.

Anyways, here's Jill talking to a couple people in a backyard or out behind a restaurant near the dumpster.

Mntz9V0J.jpeg

·
Mentally Frozen
24,781 Posts
Do you want fries with that?

·
finishes it...
3,674 Posts
democrats know no bounds to the degree they're capable of embarrassing themselves...

tl; dr...lulz?

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
I think Joe took the day off again. Totally normal for a Presidential candidate to hide at his house a month away from the election. That's like 10 days in September alone.

Anyways, here's Jill talking to a couple people in a backyard or out behind a restaurant near the dumpster.

View attachment 837382
Did you not get the memo BC...???
She is describing her dumpster diving technic here in a speech.

·
Registered
11,874 Posts
Do you want fries with that?
Fries and a crate full of falsified mail in ballots.
This election is not about rally or even voter turn out. It is about how may lost mail in votes are mysteriously found the days following the actual election.

·
G22 4 Me
2,208 Posts
Damn, that's sad.

·
Come on man!!
14,381 Posts
Is Kamala even doing events or rallies? Strangest campaign ever. The media does all their work for them.
It's a pretty tight race and Creepy Sleepy Hidin Joe Biden and commie Kamala Harris are nowhere to be found.

It's almost like they know they have it all wrapped up and in the bag already...

We're about to turn into a banana republic.

·
Registered
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a pretty tight race and Creepy Sleepy Hidin Joe Biden and commie Kamala Harris are nowhere to be found.

It's almost like they know they have it all wrapped up and in the bag already...

We're about to turn into a banana republic.
Scott Adams thinks it's the other way. That they know they can't win and are just cashing in while they still can.

·
Registered
30,271 Posts
Is Kamala even doing events or rallies? Strangest campaign ever. The media does all their work for them.
Se s scheduled to be in Raleigh soon.

·
Come on man!!
14,381 Posts
Scott Adams thinks it's the other way. That they know they can't win and are just cashing in while they still can.
You missed the point of my banana republic line.

They know they can't win a legitimate election. They know they can win a rigged one through fraud and they know they can steal PA, which they're doing right now, and win the entire thing.

·
Come on man!!
14,381 Posts
Reactions: B C

·
Brew Crew
28,966 Posts
I’m about to the point where I don’t get it....

Do they think they have it in the bag like 2016?

Do they realize they don’t have a snowballs chance in hell and just tossing in the towel till 2024?

Are they solely betting on rigging this dog and pony show to seal the deal?

I won’t lie it’s been entertaining and down right comical at times but really there’s a lot at stake imo.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts