Jersey results are up

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by uncowboy, Jun 26, 2007.

1. uncowboy

uncowboy

Bobby Carver, WELL DON SIR! 5 for 5. That is some great shooting. Glad I was there to see it.
    Jay Tew, Great shooting and welcome to Master Class:banana: . J.Michael:thumbsup:

2. jay33

jay33

Thanks J.Michael,
    It was a good match. I look forward to competing with the big boys now that I have to swim in the deep end :drowning:. It was nice meeting you, hope to see you and Frank (SSImpala) at the next match in Topton. Take care, Jay

3. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

:banana: :milestone: :thumbsup:
    WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congradulations Bobby.

Now that is one to put under your belt! 5 for 5 in Jersey!!!

That one will go down in GSSF history. I think they should give you a special recognition plague for that one!

Jeff

4. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Thanks for all your "congrats".

Like I have always said, "even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then". I actually stumbled over the nut. :) :)

Regards,
    Bobby

5. uncowboy

uncowboy

It is nice that Glock has opened up other devisions to the Master class. Now you can shoot enough to feel like you did something. I was shocked at how few people shot sub compact???? I was going to get a G26 with my win but now I might get a G30 so I can shoot Maj sub, More people shoot maj Sub. Any thoughts??? J.Michael

6. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

J. Michael,

Since Glock opened up the classes to allow Masters to compete in a separate class, Subcompact has been the largest category, showing more growth than MajSub. Previously, before the Masters were competing in Subcompact, more AmCiv competitors shot Subcompact than MajSub because they had the opportunity to win a gun in Subcompact whereas only a $100.00 was given in MajSub.

I'd get a G26 if I had the choice.

Regards,
    Bobby

7. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Take to heart what that gentleman said. Several times my 26 has helped pay the fuel bill to get to the match. Note the SubCompact list from Indy.

And Bobby, what can I say? What a performance sir. Always a pleasure for anyone to find you at a match. Congratulations!
    :thumbsup:

:patriot:

8. uncowboy

uncowboy

Thanks, I had it backwards. It was Maj Sub that only had 16 shooters. Funny while I was running the plates I swore there were more. A G-26 it will be. :hearts: I have always wanted one but could never justisify the purchase Now It will be a GSSF gun:thumbsup: J.Michael

9. shootinglocks

shootinglocks

well done mr carver:thumbsup: and to think that the turkey would have been a distraction:rofl: