GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
14,681 Posts

Good point. PeeWee's career was ended/ruined for the same thing, and at least he did it somewhere that may not have been exactly appropriate or technically legal, but it wasn't really surprising or unusual for that to happen there either.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
There was a poster, many post ago that gave this name to Toobin. When I read TUBESTEAK TOOBIN I almost wet my tiddie whiteys. Well at at age 78 that is an easy thing.I just want to thank this poster and I really enjoyed his post. I just wonder how many other CCN folks were doing the same thing. Regards to all at GT and now more than ever you must be careful out there.

·
Registered
74,461 Posts

·
AK-74
1,929 Posts
Oh yes they need all complete Jerk offs in the news they have so few of them now. So they must keep all and even add more.

YA can't have too many jerkoffs and Krunts in the media today.

keep that stew going.
000015vy.jpg

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
How is this not the opening skit on SNL?!? In the old days, this would have been rich fodder for them.... along with EVERY late night talk show host.

Sad days we live in... sad days.

IV

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Maybe he enjoys going to Arby's....

"Arby's... We have the meat!"

Just sayin'.

IV

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
The pudgy little arrogant ***** that got a big head and thought he was somebody because he was on bottom rated CNN. And now his fantasy world comes crashing down. Oh how the mighty do fall. How sweet it is. He was a GD perv all along.

·
Frisky!
35,493 Posts
Just wait.
Given time he will be back.
Just as the VA governor never quit.
Scum!
:)

·
Registered
7,410 Posts
Toobin will rise again....

"Jeffrey Toobin will 'probably' return to CNN after masturbation scandal dies down, insiders say

'He's too valuable of a commodity,' one network insider tells Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffrey-toobin-return-cnn-masturbation-scandal-insiders "
Pfffttt...

of course they will. I mean everyone whips out their dick and masturbates in front of their colleagues, right? It's the new norm, like, in some civilizations it was considered rude if you didn't belch loudly after you ate, signifying you enjoyed the meal. So from now on, when it comes to CNN Zoom meetings, it will be considered rude if you don't rub one out in front of your co-workers.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts