GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
14,664 Posts
Ok, stupid mistake, he thought he wasn’t visible during a zoom meeting with co-workers. That could happen to anyone, you could not have your audio muted, or not have your cam turned off, without knowing it. Okay. But question is, why’d he take his dork out while looking at the rest of them??

·
Pretty Ladies!
4,358 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
CNN HR: "I see by your resume, you're experienced in S&M, and oh ... SF Rainbow Parade Grand Marshall. Very Good. A Sodomy conviction in 2004, excellent".

"Well it looks like you have all of the qualifications we look for here at CNN. Well ... there is one other requirement... it's kind of embarrassing ... do you have a degree in Journalism"?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Bet it wasn’t as fun for all involved as Kentucky Fried Movie.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
never know what to expect on a Zoom meeting... well i guess if it's a CCN Zoom there are no surprises... wonder if he does any Facetime with mom, that might get interesting....

·
Horselover Fat
32,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, stupid mistake, he thought he wasn’t visible during a zoom meeting with co-workers. That could happen to anyone, you could not have your audio muted, or not have your cam turned off, without knowing it. Okay. But question is, why’d he take his dork out while looking at the rest of them??
I’m thinking he wasn’t happy with a new assignment he received. As soon as he ‘thought’ he was offline, he whips it out with..... “I got your assignment right here!!”

1 - 20 of 98 Posts