Glock Talk banner

Jeff Dunham

411 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  eddief4
So Friday night I went to see Jeff Dunham. The were recording his Christmas special for Comedy Central. Funny stuff.

At one point he was laughing so hard Peanut stopped singing.

It makes me wonder, though, how much they'll cut out for the TV version. I didn't remember Dunham cussing in the past, but he switched between "fricking" and "****" a few times in his act.

Also, Achmed the Dead Terrorist apparently now has Scoliosis. And possibly Polio.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Eh?
11,726 Posts
I saw him a couple months ago, and ours was the 1st of the Christmas shows. Funny stuff. Jingle Bombs, Jingle Bombs... :rofl:

Did he by chance get a phone call during his act? He did here, and I was wondering if it just happened, or if it was part of his show.

· Señor Member
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KilgoreTrout;11490782 said:
is he the guy that uses puppets?
No, he's just very friendly with his diminutive co-stars.
pesticidal;11490783 said:
I saw him a couple months ago, and ours was the 1st of the Christmas shows. Funny stuff. Jingle Bombs, Jingle Bombs... :rofl:

Did he by chance get a phone call during his act? He did here, and I was wondering if it just happened, or if it was part of his show.
No, but he did accidently combine "Scoliosis" and "polio", then caught himself and Achmed worried about having even more diseases.

I thought Guitar Guy's head was going to explode on more than one occasion.

He also got onto the subject of talking boobs, and then paused to consider making boob puppets, as if the idea had just occurred to him.

· Eh?
11,726 Posts
Texas357;11490969 said:
No, he's just very friendly with his diminutive co-stars.

No, but he did accidently combine "Scoliosis" and "polio", then caught himself and Achmed worried about having even more diseases.

I thought Guitar Guy's head was going to explode on more than one occasion.

He also got onto the subject of talking boobs, and then paused to consider making boob puppets, as if the idea had just occurred to him.
he did the polio/scoliosis here, too. Must be past of the shtick.

· Señor Member
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I didn't realize that he was from Texas until he said so.

pesticidal;11491377 said:
he did the polio/scoliosis here, too. Must be past of the shtick.
He said "Poliosis" and lead into a Sally Struthers joke? That wasn't made-up on the spot? I'm dissappointed.

Now that I think about it, he did pull out a phone/PDA, but played it as if he was trying to convince Walter to stick to the script.

Every time Guitar Guy came back out, it looked like he was hearing most of the jokes for the first time, because he was laughing so hard he had to walk away repeatedly.

cjlandry;11491784 said:
When's he coming to Piacenza, Emiglia Romagna, Italy?
I told you you should have come back to Corpus.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts