Jay Carney: Obama Presidency Was ‘Scandal-Free’

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by ThunderTrumped, Jan 11, 2017.

1. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/10/jay-carney-obama-presidency-was-scandal-free/

On Tuesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “New Day,” former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney argued President Obama’s presidency was “scandal-free beyond his personal life.”

Carney said Obama’s presidency was “scandal-free beyond his personal life. The man’s integrity, his decency and his optimism about America that he both embodied and pursued, I think will be his legacy.”

never a dull moment

2. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

from the comment section...

POTUS Obama and DJT get a beer together at a café. POTUS-elect Trump takes a drink, looks over at Barak and smirks at him while saying:

“Millions are really tearing you apart for those criminal acts of treason.”

President Obama: “You mean my handing over the Internet to the corrupt, free speech-hating United Nations?”

Trump: “No, the other one.”

President Obama: “You mean the Fast and Furious Drug Cartel gun running that got over 300 Mexicans murdered?”

President Obama: “You mean running up over 12 trillion dollars of new debt in less than 8 short years by encouraging extravagance, waste, fraud, and embezzlement?”

President Obama: “You mean SEAL Team 6 set up kill?”

President Obama: “You mean the State Dept. refusing to rescue or evacuate American service personnel and after they were murdered by jihadists, lying about Benghazi?”

President Obama: “You mean voter fraud?”

President Obama: “You mean the military not getting their votes counted?”

President Obama: “You mean the drones in our own country spying on citizens without the benefit of the law?”

President Obama: “Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million right before it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?”

President Obama: “Doing nothing and saying nothing about the destruction of African-American culture where not even half graduate from high school and most are killing each other via gangs, such as the 3,500 Africa-American youth who murdered one another during my presidency”

President Obama: “You mean bringing Muslim Brotherhood advisors into the White House?”

Trump: “No the other one:”

President Obama: “The IRS targeting conservatives?”

President Obama: “The DOJ spying on the press?”

President Obama: “Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?”

President Obama: “Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?”

President Obama: “The NSA monitoring citizens’ phone calls, emails and everything else?”

President Obama: “Me ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records in America from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester?”

President Obama: “My threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?”

President Obama: “My repeated violation of the law requiring me to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?”

President Obama: “The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for me?”

President Obama: “You mean the opening of American borders to millions of Mexican gang members and Islamic Jihadists who have and will kill everyone in their cross-sights?”

President Obama: “My unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate’s advise-and-consent role?”

President Obama: “You mean where Iran, the greatest state sponsor of terrorism in the world was given an insane treasonous deal where they would be allowed to make nuclear weapons to destroy western cities around the world?”

President Obama: “You mean where Planned Parenthood got over $550 million from tax payers each year for killing a million babies a year and selling their organs for more cash?”

President Obama: “You mean the where VA Administrators made millions of dollars in bonuses by denying thousands of vets medical care until they died.”

President Obama: “The illegal freeing of 5 terrorists who have literally killed thousands, including women, children and American soldiers for that traitor later to be court martialed Bergdahl?”

President Obama: “The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?”

President Obama: “Me, the IRS, Clapper, and Holder all lying to Congress?”

President Obama: “Giving over $721 million dollars of weapons to Jihadists that became ISIS and have gone to kill and rape tens of thousands of innocent people, many of whom were Muslims?”

President Obama: “Taking 1.7 billion dollars of American tax payer money just to transport several hundred thousand Jihadists to America, many of who are likely to mass murder Americans and teach others to do the same in the name of Allah the Merciful, even after over a hundred Americans have been murdered by these immigrants over the past 2 years alone?

President Obama: “You mean the $400 million ransom we illegally paid the terrorist leaders of Iran for 4 American hostages?”

President Obama: “You mean letting go killers of Americans and American soldiers from Guantanamo Prison so they can kill more innocent people?”

President Obama: “You mean by setting up and not vetoing the anti-Israel declaration by the UN that will allow Israel to be sued around the world?”

President Obama: “I give up! … Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean me encouraging BLM to kill police, loot and burn cities, and beat up and kill innocent citizens and to begin taking steps to federalize ALL police departments in America?”

Trump: “THAT’S THE ONE!"

marchboom likes this.

3. Terlingueno

Terlingueno

One can say things like that when one's job ends in 9 days...