Jager Ultra-Light Strikers in Stock!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Jager1147, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Jager1147

Jager1147

Hi all,

New product - the Jager Ultra-Light Striker. It is extremely light weight, durable and reliable. Our striker is a proven design before this release and is both safe and durable. Combine this with the included light weight striker spring and it's an instant improvement to the Glock trigger, as well as being a component of an "Ultimate" trigger job.

We have these in stock. These are coated and come with a 4 lb. Wolff reduced power striker spring. These are $84.95, but not currently shown on the web site. Until we can get the website updated, these can be ordered by ordering a silver KKM compensator on the site and ask to substitute the striker in the comments box when checking out. You can also send an e-mail after ordering. There's a difference of $5.00 in price, I'll include that in the shipment.

Please stop by our website and see what we have to offer. We are a precision machine shop with products we make for the Glock pistol. We manufacture hardened steel guide rods that are black in color, (some people don't like the silver color of stainless) and also manufacture the most effective compensator on the market for competitive and casual shooters. Check out our cost effective Open package kits too.

We also are the ONLY manufacturer of aftermarket Polymer guide rods that is legal to use in SSP Division for IDPA. You'll maintain the light weight of polymer, but add the ability to change springs either for personal tuning or when the springs simply wear out.

Thanks, jager

2. Jager1147

Jager1147

Our Ultra-Light Strikers come with the Wolff 4 lb. reduced power striker spring, and greatly improve the trigger as both a drop in part, or a component of an all-out trigger job.

The best in the Glock trigger business is also using our strikers in the Grand Master and Super Grand Master trigger kits, look here http://vanekcustom.com/7.html

Our strikers are reliable, safe and competition proven by some of the best competitors in USPSA.
    The Jager Ultra-Light strikers are coated with Exxtral Plus ®, and are in stock in both 9mm/.357/.40 and 10mm/.45

3. maierar

maierar

Now that my project gun (customized G34) is complete, I must thank Will at Jager for all his time and help. He is knowledgeable and generous and twice helped me with advice, explanations and his superior products during this project. (Ignore the KKM comp in my avatar, I junked it in favor of a jager comp, but am having trouble uploading a new picture).
    Thanks Will.