Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
5,227 Posts
WOW- Great job GSSF Crew. Thanks. Congratulations to all shooters. Looks like another great match and some superb scores. Boy-O-Boy that elusive sub 40 barrier is sure getting challenged from several folks. Just a matter of time. ;)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Ditto what I said about Grady's Indy Unlimited score. Fantastic shooting, Bobby!! Looks like the elusive 40-second barrier will fall this year!! It's just a matter of who & which match. Best of luck to all!! Tony.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Congrats on some very impressive shooting, Mr. Surko. Let me be the first to welcome you to the deep end . . . . . . .

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look closer. Mr. Surko swept AC, Competition, and Sub Compact. Three guns in one match, sends him to the BIGS. Don't know if he had any prior wins, though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Jackson scores came out quickly. When do they normally post places/prizes? I thought it would have all been done at the same time, but this was my first match, so I'm just trying to get a feel for how it works...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scores don't usually post that quickly. Hopefully, this is the new standard. As to prizes, Waldorf MD awards were in the mail in about 4 weeks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just noticed that the score sheet on the GSSF site doesn't have any prizes listed on it. I know that there site says that 1 in 4 prizes are awarded, but didn't mention anything on the scoresheets as far as the random drawings, etc. Do they post that information later on?

·
Registered
10,103 Posts
Take a chill pill.

Relax they will be posted on the GSSF web site when they are posted.

until then enjoy the anticipation:supergrin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm just trying to understand the process.:cool:

Are the scores considered preliminary for a period of time, and then they become "official"? I just want to get a handle on how things work and if there is a "rules" reason why both things aren't posted at the same time.

Anyway, what do you expect - I'm a systems analyst by day. It's my job to pick things apart into little itty bitty pieces and question everything!:rollsmiley:

·
Registered
824 Posts
JBECK,

The scores are posted as "preliminary" to allow time for everyone to check their score sheets and to report any descrepancies before the prizes are posted and the scores are final.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to post them.

Thanks,
Bobby

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's what I was looking for. I didn't see anything to that effect in the rule book, but had a feeling there was some sort of "cooling off" period where people could respond prior to anything official being posted.

By the way, I noticed your name on the score sheet - congratulations on a fantastic performance! I'm in awe at the times you and your teammates posted for the different courses. It's good to know what's possible!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts