close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jackson 2006

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by GJM89, May 26, 2006.

1. GJM89

GJM89

If you are planning on attending the Jackson match in June, please be advised that any magazine OVER 15 rounds is a no no. Please reference the start up screen on GSSFONLINE.COM . Additional info. to follow.

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Thanks "Old Mr. 2 N's". Dan, Bobby C. and I will be attending. Will be a first time for Dan and I. We have flight reservations and am now looking for a decent hotel near the Baltimore Air Port. Any suggestions. :)

3. GJM89

GJM89

No knowledge of that area, also, you know that puts you 3-4 hrs. away from the range and I wouldn't want you guy's to be tired when you came all that way to clean my clock at my home match. :nono: :nono: :nono: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :shame: :shame: :shame:

4. Terminator

Terminator

HOLY COW!!!!
    cool news chief :cool: . Ballistic Jelly and I are looking forward to seeing you. Are you bringing DEJ with you on this one??

5. Don At PC

Yep. DEJ/FL, Bobby Carver and I will be flying up on the same flight on Saturday morning, shooting Sat. afternoon and flying back home Sunday morning. Trying to make up for missing Mingus. May add a couple more new ones if time and mother nature co-operates.:dancingbanana: Gotta show off my new "Big Tweedy" and his purdy colors.

6. on target

on target

Haven't missed Jackson in 8 years, looking forward to seeing old friends like Andy and Dr. Rod. (correction) Russ and I will be there Sunday morning.

7. Norske

Norske Millennium Member

Why Baltimore? Philly is a lot closer and Penna is a lot more gun-friendly than either New Jersey or Maryland. Better airline rates? Other plans?

:headscratch:

8. Don At PC

Waited too long to make the decision to go then couldn't get the flight connections we needed. Going in and out of Baltimore we were able to get the flight connections and a good price. Will we see you there?

9. Don At PC

Just faxed my registration for the Jackson, New Jersey match. Will be shooting AmCiv, Master Stock and Unlimited Master all with 2 G37's. :2gun: :bringiton: :dancingbanana: :zipmouth:

10. Norske

Norske Millennium Member

No. Other obligations that weekend.

:supergrin:

11. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

I'll be there Saturday with teammates Don At PC and Bobby Carver shooting Master Stock, Unlimited Master and Master Major Sub all in 45 GAP! I'm hoping to see all my Jersey friends Saturday as we are returning to Florida on Sunday morning.

Dan:cool: