Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are planning on attending the Jackson match in June, please be advised that any magazine OVER 15 rounds is a no no. Please reference the start up screen on GSSFONLINE.COM . Additional info. to follow.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
5,227 Posts
Thanks "Old Mr. 2 N's". Dan, Bobby C. and I will be attending. Will be a first time for Dan and I. We have flight reservations and am now looking for a decent hotel near the Baltimore Air Port. Any suggestions. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No knowledge of that area, also, you know that puts you 3-4 hrs. away from the range and I wouldn't want you guy's to be tired when you came all that way to clean my clock at my home match. :nono: :nono: :nono: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :shame: :shame: :shame:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
HOLY COW!!!!
cool news chief :cool: . Ballistic Jelly and I are looking forward to seeing you. Are you bringing DEJ with you on this one??
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
5,227 Posts
Originally posted by Terminator
HOLY COW!!!!
cool news chief :cool: . Ballistic Jelly and I are looking forward to seeing you. Are you bringing DEJ with you on this one??

Yep. DEJ/FL, Bobby Carver and I will be flying up on the same flight on Saturday morning, shooting Sat. afternoon and flying back home Sunday morning. Trying to make up for missing Mingus. May add a couple more new ones if time and mother nature co-operates.:dancingbanana: Gotta show off my new "Big Tweedy" and his purdy colors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Haven't missed Jackson in 8 years, looking forward to seeing old friends like Andy and Dr. Rod. (correction) Russ and I will be there Sunday morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,454 Posts
Originally posted by Don At PC
Thanks "Old Mr. 2 N's". Dan, Bobby C. and I will be attending. Will be a first time for Dan and I. We have flight reservations and am now looking for a decent hotel near the Baltimore Air Port. Any suggestions. :)
Why Baltimore? Philly is a lot closer and Penna is a lot more gun-friendly than either New Jersey or Maryland. Better airline rates? Other plans?

:headscratch:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
5,227 Posts
Originally posted by Norske
Why Baltimore? Philly is a lot closer and Penna is a lot more gun-friendly than either New Jersey or Maryland. Better airline rates? Other plans?

:headscratch:
Waited too long to make the decision to go then couldn't get the flight connections we needed. Going in and out of Baltimore we were able to get the flight connections and a good price. Will we see you there?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
5,227 Posts
Just faxed my registration for the Jackson, New Jersey match. Will be shooting AmCiv, Master Stock and Unlimited Master all with 2 G37's. :2gun: :bringiton: :dancingbanana: :zipmouth:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,454 Posts
Originally posted by Don At PC
Waited too long to make the decision to go then couldn't get the flight connections we needed. Going in and out of Baltimore we were able to get the flight connections and a good price. Will we see you there?
No. Other obligations that weekend.

:supergrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,467 Posts
I'll be there Saturday with teammates Don At PC and Bobby Carver shooting Master Stock, Unlimited Master and Master Major Sub all in 45 GAP! I'm hoping to see all my Jersey friends Saturday as we are returning to Florida on Sunday morning.

Dan:cool:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top