GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 186 Posts

·
Build the Wall
10,205 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Another vote for Vedder holsters IWB Lighttuck~ I've had many but I always come back to Vedder... Most holsters have warranties/return or exchange policies if you don't like it, return it!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Another vote for PJ Holster. Minimalist design with different options for cant and sits low on the belt line.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been looking online .. Alot of options..
Looking for a light single clip IWB holster for my 43 ...
Any suggestions would be helpful
Give HAWG holster a look. I have one for my Glock 26 and I love it. John Abbott, the owner is great to work with. The holsters are American made and John is veteran
Hawgholsters.com

·
Registered
15 Posts
View attachment 406484 View attachment 406485 I'm not too experienced in the holster department, I have an Aliengear CloakTuck 3.0 - it's OK, a little bit bulky for my own taste, I wouldn't purchase this one again if I could go back.
I just received my Tulster Profile in the mail yesterday. I'm really impressed with the craftsmanship. It is and IWB with a single clip. They also offer the option of soft loops if that is your preference. I carried my 19X around all evening and was very impressed with the comfort and ride provided by this holster.
And it looks really cool also !
Looks cool? Talkin’ Concealment here!

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
I just jump onto E-Bay and search G-43 Kydex, or peruse our very own GT classifieds.
Bladetech makes a simple holster, as well as many other manufacturers.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I use a leather and kydex CrossBreed holster for my 43. I have IWB CrossBreed holsters for my 19/23’s (same one fits both), 20, 26/27 (same holster fits both) and my 43.

If you have special needs — Crimson Trace or LaserMax lasers — discuss it with them. My 19 holster has a Crimson Trace Light Guard mounted under the barrel. They accommodated that. Also, my 43 has a LaserMax laser in the slide spring, which is activated by moving the slide locks to one side or the other. They dimple the kydex, so that holstering doesn’t turn the laser on.

Great company to work with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello - I’d recommend the Alessi Talon for the 4oclock position. APX for the appendix. If you expect to retain your firearm forever, it’s worth the investment.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
View attachment 406794
Ya definitely a lot of options out there and I was confused too. So I went back to my CHL provider and took a holster class. They had a bunch of different holsters to try out which helped a lot. I went with FIST holsters and absolutely love it! I went with the #1AK (pictured). It's light, thin, has a single strong clip and works at any position (appendix, kidney). It's also canted which I definitely wanted, but if you don't they have other options that are not canted. Or they offer one where you can adjust the cant (velcro), or you can tell them exactly what type of cant you want.
Hope this helps and good luck!
Yeah, FIST makes some nice holsters. The #1AK is great. I had one for my PM9. I might try another with the velcro option when I get my 365. That way I can play around with positions. Anybody have one with the velcro option? How's it hold up?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Check out OnYour6 design holsters in San Antonio. Kydex, simple, minimal but covers everything that needs covering, priced right. Best, Joe

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm no help at all here since I've Never put on a IWB that I liked or felt good. Therefore, I have none.
My question is simple: Do all you guys wearing IWB holsters have to buy new pants a size or two larger or do you just wear your pants that floppy to begin with. That OR are you "American Sized Now", hope not on that one! :-(
I wear mine just snug but not tight and still need a belt with or without a holster but if I've got my pants on, so is one of my weapons. I wear a 34 so not real big. Love my OWB holsters from Mitch Rosen Crossbreed and Galco though.

61 - 80 of 186 Posts