Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno:I just got my new G27. Chose it over the G23 for concealment here in hot fla summers. I have used the Don hume 715 but looking for something with comfort in mind,any suggestions????? thanks for all replies,much appreciated to hear how you carry your g27.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Galco triton IWB kydex from one hot weather guy to another. Sweat is not the friend of leather, kydex lets sweat move on by. I have carried my 27 that way for 11-12 years.
It even works pretty well when you are in shorts with no belt.

Congratulations on your new baby.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Carry my G27 in a Fist, Inc IWB.

It is made from ultra-thin kydex, and has offset belt loops, to keep it even thinner.

It has a sweat shield, to protect the weapon from your body.

It is very well made, and after a couple years of carrying and a ton of practice drawing.... it has not left a single scratch on my G27's finish...

Look up Fist, Inc, and see their many options.
I never used to think I would like kydex, but it is especially great for hot environments, as it does not soak up the sweat.

I do not mind the feel of kydex next to my skin...
I carry about 4 or 5 oclock position on my body..

(i would post pics of my holster, if you will pm me and remind me of how the heck to do it!)

·
Registered
34 Posts
id check out n82tactical.com, they use suede, neoprene, and its really breathable, i have a hard time concealing my 21 with anything but. I dont really have a lot of experience carrying concealed, but i digress. Its really breathable go check 'em out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts