IWB Holster for G19 with RMR

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by 18bravo, Jun 3, 2018.

1. 18bravo

18bravo

Hello,
    I am looking for any suggestions on an IWB holster for a G19 Gen4 MOS with a Trijicon RMR and Surefire XC-2. I use a Tulster for my G43 but they don't have a holster to fit. I have been searching the forums and vendor sites with no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good manufacturer that would have what I am looing for? Thank you in advance.

2. John_AZ

John_AZ

Check T-Rex holsters

3. Lurky BoDean

Lurky BoDean

Also check Tier1Concealed

4. Jigo2301

Jigo2301

Just got a holster from DSG (the CDC for G19 w/TLR-7 and Vortex Venom) for mine. For $49 and at my door in 3-days have to admit I wasn’t expecting much but very pleasantly surprised! Adjustable cant and retention, nice solid click into place, channel for taller front sight, and very comfortable and concealable for all day carry even in just shorts and t-shirt.
    I had ordered a different brand 4 weeks ago and still waiting & cost twice as much, will be calling to cancel that order tomorrow, very satisfied with this holster from DSG.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gatorboy likes this.
  5. Chowser

Chowser

6. 18bravo

18bravo

Thanks for the reply. I contacted T-Rex (Drew was actually working on a Sunday night). Unfortunately they don't have a holster that will fit the Surefire XC-2 (they have one that will fit the XC-1).

7. B0308

B0308

I have a solid IWB/OWB holster for a G19 with an RMR and SF 300U and comp (aka Roland Special) from Raven Concealment. You might wish to check them as well. YMMV

8. vmann

vmann Controller

Bravo concealment

9. gatorboy

gatorboy ( . Y . )

How do you like the TLR-7? Any pics of your 19 out of the holster?

10. sharpshooter33

sharpshooter33

11. Chowser

Chowser

Here’s the TLR-7 on my 32 (same size as the 19). Sorry if you wanted to see his fancy 19 instead of the TLR-7.

[​IMG]

And on my 19X

[​IMG]

I love my TLR-7. I’m eventually going to switch all my personal WMLs to the TLR-7. I still have the TLR-1HL on my duty gun.

gatorboy likes this.
  12. Jigo2301

Jigo2301

Love it! Was going to get the Inforce APLc then happened to see the TLR-7 and sure glad I did
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gatorboy likes this.
  13. gatorboy

gatorboy ( . Y . )

Looks like the beam is adjustable with bevel? I also have a TLR-1 HL and I would not change a thing on it. How are the on/off and strobe controls? They're not the same obviously. I'll be getting a TLR-7 with confidence. Will use it on 23, P2K and P30.

14. Jigo2301

Jigo2301

No adjustable beam. Unscrewing the end just permits light to be turned off for storage or to change battery.

I like the on/off controls on a compact, would be a little unwieldy tho if I had to reach further out. For mid- or full-size, like the control on TLR-1 better. These controls definitely would make it tougher to turn on inadvertently than the TLR-1 style.

I don’t use the strobe function on any of my lights so can’t answer that one. You can program it to strobe tho if you want.

gatorboy likes this.
  15. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

Multiholsters will make you an IWB kydex holster for the G19 with an RMR and TLR7. I have all kinds of holsters from different manufacturers and these guys are my go to. The only problem with them is the wait. Expect to wait 2-3 months but if you are not in a rush, they are really worth it.

Edit: ooops, noticed you were asking about the Surefire XC-2. Looks like they are only offering holsters made for the XC-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Where the turbines scream, and the door guns gleam
    I use the Blackhawk ARC.

Bout as good a plastic holster as they make.

17. 18bravo

18bravo

Thank you all for your suggestions. I checked each one out but none of them have holsters for a Glock 19 with a Surefire XC-2 - I guess that it is too new. I will keep looking.

18. Chowser

Chowser

Is the XC-2 dimensionally the same as the XC-1? It looks like the laser doesn’t add much space.

19. 18bravo

18bravo

The Surefire XC-2 is slightly taller than the XC-1 due to the laser.

And I found a holster! An Incog Shadow Eclipse by G-Code (www.tacticalholsters.com) for $85. It meets all the requirements: G19 Gen4 with RMR, and Surefire XC-2. Ordering one tonight.
    [​IMG]

Jigo2301 likes this.
  20. 18bravo

18bravo

Unfortunately the Incog did not fit my G19 with XC2. Apparently it was designed for both the Surefire XC1 and XC2, but since the XC2 is taller, it did not fit properly. At first G-Code said they would fix it but then they just refunded my money. Disappointing, so I am still on the search. Any suggestions?