GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Narrowed it down to a Nelson Stealth or a TTGunleather Slim XC for my G19.

The Stealth is very appealing with the neoprene backing and have read great reviews. I already own a OWB holster from Nelson that is great. Wondering of the neoprene might retain odors or wears down?

The TTG Slim XC is appealing because it is very thin and seems to require the least amount of space between the pants, which is a plus.

Both holster makers have great reputations and I know I can't go wrong either way. Anybody owned both or have any input on either holsters?

·
Heart of the Rockies
2,489 Posts
My EDC is holstered in a TTgunleather XC slim (been wearing it for almost a year). It's very comfortable. It's not reinforced, but it's never collapsed, granted I don't wear it without the pistol in it. Don't have a Nelson Stealth, but it looks comfortable too, especially with the neoprene padding.

IMG_2893.JPG

·
Heart of the Rockies
2,489 Posts
I usually wear an undershirt, not because of the holster. The holster is comfortable against skin. It's the butt of the gun/side of the gun that I don't like rubbing against my side.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I decided to order both after my first post and received my TT Slim XC just about a month of ordering. I Should have my Stealth holster within a week and can compare both.

So far, I have really enjoyed the Slim-XC, it truly is a thin IWB, great quality and detail and most of all VERY comfortable.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts