Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all of you who I've known in the past, and to those of you who I will meet in the future. I hope that everyone is well and surviving the social distancing and stay at home lifestyle we've been confronted with. I've been away for nearly eight years, at least that is when I made my last post. There have been a lot of changes in the world since that time, as well as changes for me. I transitioned just over a year ago and am now, legally, Emily W Trott. (Waiting for the Mods to change my name.) While the "packaging" has changed, I am still the same person who has loved shooting since she was nine years old, and is looking forward to immersing herself once again in a place where it is all about guns and shooting. I've really missed this place. :)

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
10,011 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Emily W Trott

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Hello and welcome from Maine!

·
JAFO
4,644 Posts
Welcome back to G.T.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hello and Welcome.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Hello to all of you who I've known in the past, and to those of you who I will meet in the future. I hope that everyone is well and surviving the social distancing and stay at home lifestyle we've been confronted with. I've been away for nearly eight years, at least that is when I made my last post. There have been a lot of changes in the world since that time, as well as changes for me. I transitioned just over a year ago and am now, legally, Emily W Trott. (Waiting for the Mods to change my name.) While the "packaging" has changed, I am still the same person who has loved shooting since she was nine years old, and is looking forward to immersing herself once again in a place where it is all about guns and shooting. I've really missed this place. :)
Hello and welcome back. Enjoy the conversation

·
Registered
138 Posts
Greetings from Southern California! If I ever met you, I'd love to go to a range with you; I've only been shooting about a year or so

I've spent a few summers in Block Island....

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Greetings from Southern California!...I've spent a few summers in Block Island....
Thank you CaliDBA. :) I'd love to shoot with you too. What a wonderful place to spend a summer. I went there once when I was probably ten or eleven years old with my friend on a sailboat with his parents and older brother. That is my one and only time over there. Hope to see you around here. :)

Stay safe, Emily

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the wonderful greetings. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts