Glock Talk banner

It's going to be a long night *graphic*

318 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  VinVega
Wow,

I made a roast tonight for dinner. About an hour ago my colon let out a battle cry and sent an emergency bowel evacuation straight south. I've been repeating every 20 minutes. I've got right at 4 hours before shift that I would like to be sleeping, but I'm not.

I sure hope it's slow tonight....
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Speaks Jive
398 Posts
:needspics:

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
One night working midnights I had taco bell for dinner about 7PM. was fine until about 2AM I was two miles from the station when it suddenly felt like someone had inflated a balloon in my gut.

Made it all the way to the back door of the station.

I went 10-8 and told dispatch I would be 10-6 at my 10-42 for a while.

:embarassed:

· Registered
671 Posts
evilwill;11543336 said:
:needspics:
AAaaaahhhhhh NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nothing worse then getting off all your stuff in a hurricane furry
to cut loose on the porcelin bus, only to have your radio mike
land in the john... :wow:

Yes, already thrown out a couple. :whistling:

· Registered
671 Posts
Dragoon44;11543440 said:
One night working midnights I had taco bell for dinner about 7PM. was fine until about 2AM I was two miles from the station when it suddenly felt like someone had inflated a balloon in my gut.

:embarassed:

Q: "Oohhhh, whats that smell?"

A: "T A C O B E L L!"

:whistling:

· Registered
38,666 Posts
I remember one of our guys **** himself while dropping off a prisoner. He lost the race to the john so he had to call his wife to bring him a new pair of shorts. He used his pocket knife to cut them off.

Of course there is also the story of one of my Sgts. This guy is know for having a smelly ass. One swinshift he was in the Sgts. office with the door closd. I went in to ask him a question and discovered the room was 10 degrees warmer and smelled like egg salad. Last month he was walking from the shower to his locker and he dropped his bun huggers on the floor. I swear to God they were the most damaging sight I have ever seen in my career. They were just coated with substabces meant for the sewer. I told one of coworkers about it and he said, "Someone needs to tell him its underwear not a diaper."

· Malcontent
11,580 Posts
Pepper45;11543172 said:
Immodium is your friend. It's mine too, I keep a box of it in my gear all the time.

It wokrs. It works fast. It is a true lifesaver.

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
Pepper45;11543172 said:
Immodium is your friend. It's mine too, I keep a box of it in my gear all the time.
Peptobismal unless it's real bad, then immodium.

· Malcontent
11,580 Posts
Hack;11574121 said:
Peptobismal unless it's real bad, then immodium.
If you've got the trotts, and you're at work, it's always real bad.

· Duct Tape?
318 Posts
It's also a bit rough when you actually make it to the bathroom at the station, and you swear you hear two tigers fighting in the toilet. Couple minutes in, you look down at your Eyewitness voice transmitter, and it's on. People at the station leave their radios on scan...:shocked:

Disconnect the mic before you poop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts