Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
at first i was thinking nothing wrong with this..just a bunch of dudes sitting around eating, drinking, playing guitar..then the first pops...was that fireworks???

No a bunch of MORE dudes just blasting their guns off in the air....nothing like a leisurely picnic with all your best buds blowing their loads in the sky

·
That's a Bingo!
4,527 Posts
What goes up...must come down.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I couldn't watch the whole thing. I didn't mind the shooting but the music was annoying. :supergrin:

·
Mutant
586 Posts
If that's the percussion that accompanies the music, they really suck.
No sense of time at all.

·
Drop those nuts
9,539 Posts
I only watched about 3 seconds. Having once attending a company picnic in Alabama, I just couldn't bear the thought of watching video of another one.

·
Tank44
593 Posts
Obviously, the women eat and shoot separately!

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Reminds me of Albuquerque on New Year's eve. Goes on for 30 minutes or so without inturruption, then sporadic for the next 30 minutes more or less.

·
Registered
32,963 Posts
Those people seem insanely dangerous to me.

And what about the other people having a picnic, or walking in the grass about a half mile away from the end of that AK muzzle?

Various guys kept getting up, next to other guys who were shooting. Those shots only seemed vaguely directed away from the people around them :)

Freaking disaster waiting to happen.

·
Banned
2,264 Posts
I love the "bump firing" manipulation of the handguns. The pistols look just a tad bit of movement away from shooting a friend in the head.

·
clever quip
1,165 Posts
Wow... Morons. I hope just one of their ill-aimed rounds lands near a US Military installation and we send a laser guided bomb to the center of their picnic.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
People get shot every year at parties like that and the police have tried to stop it from what I have heard. Sadly they cant because thats just what those idiots like to do and have been doing it that way for years.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts