Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a trend in the last year or so of showing men's asses on TV in situations where its completely uncalled for. Example, on one show I was watching tonight on TNT a guy gets out of bed and parades to the bathroom nude, showing his ass to all. I was watching Failure to Launch with my GF a while back and Terry Bradshaw's naked ass wan't edited out either. Obviously, the censors find this ok. Now I'm not offended by a dude's ass, but what irritates me is the fact that apparently the censor's find the female figure to be inappropriate. I'm yet to see a hot chick's ass on TV. Seriously, WTF?

Its absolute discrimination I tell ya! :rant:

That is all...now back to your regularly scheduled GnG'ing. :supergrin:

·
↓ hog hunter ↓
9,402 Posts
Watch re-runs of NYPD Blue. They show plenty of female tail; black, brown and white.

But don't worry, you'll have a chance to see Dennis Franz' hairy white ass, too.

·
NO QUARTER
3,763 Posts
I've noticed a trend in the last year or so of showing men's asses on TV in situations where its completely uncalled for. Example, on one show I was watching tonight on TNT a guy gets out of bed and parades to the bathroom nude, showing his ass to all. I was watching Failure to Launch with my GF a while back and Terry Bradshaw's naked ass wan't edited out either. Obviously, the censors find this ok. Now I'm not offended by a dude's ass, but what irritates me is the fact that apparently the censor's find the female figure to be inappropriate. I'm yet to see a hot chick's ass on TV. Seriously, WTF?

Its absolute discrimination I tell ya! :rant:

That is all...now back to your regularly scheduled GnG'ing. :supergrin:
Southland... Good show though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts