Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Deranged Deputy
14,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I have bent a blade, knocked off a PVC sewer cap, mowed down flowers, the new mower blade is vibrating me and the mower to death. I have had to re attach numerous mower parts that have vibrated off......

I wasn't meant for manual labor.

· GET A ROPE!
37,366 Posts
Down around these parts, only illegals know how to handle lawn and garden equipment with confidence.

· GET A ROPE!
37,366 Posts
Isn't lawn care why you have kids? :dunno:

Get the four-year-old out there behind the mower, ya big Girliman!

· 10MM WOOOOOOT
5,832 Posts
You have more than one 10mm. Step outside, light off a couple remington 180 FMJs the flash alone will kill off all the grass.

oh and it's just one more thing we have in common, I hate cutting grass too.

· Deranged Deputy
14,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a hint to help with the vibration thingy.

Your spinning mass is out of balance.

Thank me later.
I may have bent the rod when I bent the first blade. Either way, looks like I am buying a new push mower.

· GET A ROPE!
37,366 Posts
You have more than one 10mm. Step outside, light off a couple remington 180 FMJs the flash alone will kill off all the grass.

oh and it's just one more thing we have in common, I hate cutting grass too.
Kill off all the dinosaurs, too.

HerrGlock won't be happy, but there in no taking prisoners when it comes to lawn care.

· Oh dear....
3,130 Posts
Sounds like you bent the crankshaft, Bull. :crying: Thats bad for business. If'n ya wasnt plum over to Virginia, I'd try and fix it for ya.

<---can replace crankshafts in mowers
<---hates to replace crankshafts in mowers
<---knows its almost always a better bet to just get a new mower
<---has a pile of dead mowers
<---has apile of bent crankshafts
<---has a pile of not bent crankshafts
<---suggests Bullman check his motor mounts and blade adapter before he buys a new mower :cool:

· Deranged Deputy
14,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds like you bent the crankshaft, Bull. :crying: Thats bad for business. If'n ya wasnt plum over to Virginia, I'd try and fix it for ya.

<---can replace crankshafts in mowers
<---hates to replace crankshafts in mowers
<---knows its almost always a better bet to just get a new mower
<---has a pile of dead mowers
<---has apile of bent crankshafts
<---has a pile of not bent crankshafts
<---suggests Bullman check his motor mounts and blade adapter before he buys a new mower :cool:
I would have to buy a new gas tank anyway, probably a carb too. I think we are going to strip this one and take it to the graveyard.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.