close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It's a good day. 350 rounds and a G23 ordered

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by RBL525, Feb 13, 2010.

1. RBL525

RBL525

Well,

Today was a great day. I went to the range...which is also the local blue label supplier.

I took a friend of mine that hasn't shot in 10 years. It started off with a half hour wait, which was a little bummer, but not too bad. In that time, we watched a few people shoot as I reminded him again about gun safety. I went over it twice before we even left. got to show him some people with good form and some wth bad form through the windows. Especially the one person who chambered the round facing the rear and didn't pay attention to where the barrel was pointing. we went into the main part of the shop at that point, and did some browsing. (informed the workers too) well, I have been thinking about getting a 23. and checked if they had any in stock. They didn't :( I had brought ammo in case i bought one.

Our turn came up, and we went in and fired off 350 rounds without a hitch. I loaded one magazine with Corbon 124 +P.... half way through loaded it and had my friend try it. he was pleasantly surprised. We both shot a few rounds of it off.

After we had a few small informal competitions, we finished off taking turns with 2 to the chest, one to the head. He managed to hit the clothes pins holding the target up a couple times. that led to a good laugh, and having to send a few more targets out.

after we wrapped up, I went to pay, and just asked to throw an order for a G23 on there, and they did. So, in the next few weeks, My G38 and G23 should show up. I can't wait to give them both a try.

His GF was fairly upset we didn't ask her to go, so next time, we are taking her with and hopefully have 3 calibers to plink with.

Gave a great day everyone, I am all smiles after a good day at the range and some new tools on the way.
    :cool:

2. Zertek

Zertek

good for you, congrats...

3. RioKid

RioKid

Sounds like a good day. You are going to like the G23.:wavey: